A Couple’s 4-step Guide to Greater Intimacy and Better Sex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Monogamous relationships are firmly embedded in the framework of our society, and yet the divorce rate and common failures of intimacy in long-term relationships challenges the efficacy of this paradigm. Oddly, the concept of monogamy has been virtually ignored by health professionals. Why are issues in sexual relationships getting the silent treatment in healthcare, and what can be done to curb this trend?

Dr. Michael Krychman welcomes guest Dr. Marianne Brandon, clinical sexologist and acclaimed author ofMonogomy: The Untold Story. Dr. Brandon offers a clinical psychologist's and sex therapist's insights and solutions to the challenges of monogamous relationships.

https://www.reachmd.com/programs/se...ess-challenges-monogamous-relationships/7941/

PAUL-E

For me and my experience the hardest thing in a long term relationship has been silence what I mean by that is at first you talk all the time have fun learning about each other but eventually you know each other and there is less to talk about and the longer the time together the les and les it seems like there is to talk about.
and the other thing is being mom and dad (or dad and dad or mom and mom) your kids family and job as a parent comes first to the point when it sometimes feels like that's all there is and it seem like you lose track of who you used to be or the couple you once where.
what I try to do is:
1. find topics you both have interest to talk about or start projects something you can do together.

2. try to find time to spend with each other without talking about family and try to get back to who you where so to speak.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is one tip I have learned when I need to re-ignite my love and passion: I try to remember in detail a past amazing time with my spouse and how I used to feel during the first dates. That connects me to that feeling that I do not want to forget. It also reinforces neuron paths towards associating my spouse with fun and pleasure.

I also do not dwell on any past mistakes (in fact, I forget them). Since I am not perfect (far from it!) I cannot expect perfection from my spouse or others.

We all change in long term relationships. Sex may not be as frequent but a stronger feeling of companionship and support compensates for less frequent carnal intimacy. Intimacy has several levels and "being completely present" when someone is talking to you can do wonders in getting them to jump in bed :)

joshthyer

Hey that's a great guide, thanks for the share. My wife and I have been trying to make an effort to be more intimate lately so it's very timely for me. New to the forum and loving the resources here btw.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me