Gene editing/HIV

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

The world's first gene-editing trials took place in California, involving a different technique, ZFNs. Around 80 patients with HIV had immune cells in their blood removed.
Scientists then deleted a gene called CCR5 which HIV uses to gain entry to cells. The treatment is based on a rare, gene mutation which gives some people a natural immunity to the disease.
Matt Chappell had his immune cells gene edited
One of the volunteers was Matt Chappell, 52, who has lived with HIV most of his adult life and witnessed the devastating impact that HIV/Aids has had on the gay community in San Francisco.
Matt has been off all antiretroviral medication for two years since having his immune cells gene edited.
These were small trials so caution is needed before reading too much into the results, but they are nonetheless extremely promising.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-36439260

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

As science progresses I'm sure we will see some amazing things as long as less profitable things aren't suppressed. Example: more profitable to treat/manage than to cure.

James

What a horrible disease. I hope scientists are really getting closer to a vaccine and/or cure. And the business of the medicine doesn't get in the way of truly helping people.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me