Liquid Clen???

Buy Lab Tests Online

chrismez

Read a lot about clenbuterol and I'm curious about its benefits, side effects and the use of the liquid form from some of the peptide companies. Read it raises ur body temp to help lose weight but can have some BP effects. I do have some high blood pressure issues and I don't want to jack it up higher just to try it out. Anyone have any experience using this product?... Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'd like to hear more about it as I googled it the other day when placing an order for Tadalafil...just curious. I think some of the things I read turned me off to it.

CoastWatcher

Here in Canada, specifically in Quebec, there have been a number of recent cases reported of patients being treated in hospital for hypertension following clenbuterol use. None of these patients had a history of high blood pressure. That said, and though it is not legal for human consumption/use, it is easily available here.

chrismez

Here in Canada, specifically in Quebec, there have been a number of recent cases reported of patients being treated in hospital for hypertension following clenbuterol use. None of these patients had a history of high blood pressure. That said, and though it is not legal for human consumption/use, it is easily available here.

That's what Ive read mostly is that it causes high blood pressure. I guess its a pass for me...

Weasel

Albuterol is another product that will achieve results with less sides. Never used it myself but I know a few who have and the results are very noticeable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me