I need help killing my prolonged erection after Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

OLD SCHOOL Sudafed does not help?
If you used the Sudafed that is out in the open and on the shelves it is not the correct one.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some gay men use poppers to have sex. Poppers can knock down your erection due to their vasodilation properties. They are illegal in some states but many people buy them as "room deodorizers" online.

Some sex shops and "bookstores" sale them also.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Risks of Penile Injections:

1) Dizziness – a small per cent of men will experience light headedness with injection, if you experience this, sit/lie down immediately.

2) Penile Curvature &#8211; The injection sites can scar in some men depending on which medication you are on (<1-4%) causing a bend in the penis with erections. If this develops, notify your MD.

3) Pain &#8211; Most men rate their pain with injection at 1/10 (minimal to no pain) with injection. Depending on the medication, however, rates of pain from the medications themselves (not the needle stick) can occur in up to 15% of men.

4) Priapism &#8211; This is most concerning side effect for injections, and it involves an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours in the absence of sexual stimulation. Typically it is extremely painful, and the penis is extremely rigid. If untreated (typically > 4-24 hours), it can result in permanent erectile dysfunction that would no longer be responsive to injection therapy. Priapism occurs in 1-5% of patients using injections and most often occurs when using too much medication, or mixtures of erections with other erectile aides. The goal length of erection is 30-45 minutes with injection, or resolution with ejaculation. If you experience an erection for > 2 hours do the following:

Priapism Treatment Pathway &#8211; Follow these steps until the erection softens &#8211; if the erection becomes “bendable” you are okay.

1) Ejaculate (sometimes more than once is helpful).

2) Apply an ice pack to the penis for 30 minutes to an hour.

3) Take 2, 30 mg tabs of Sudafed for a total dose of 60 mg (this is available behind the counter, ask your pharmacist to help if necessary). The over the counter new formulation of Sudafed does not work, so make sure you ask the pharmacist.

4) If you are out of town or cannot reach any urologist, proceed to the emergency department and give them this instruction sheet:

Emergency Room Instruction for Priapism

1. If penis is erect for > 3 hours, begin by using a 26-27g needle (1/2 &#8211; 5/8 inch) attached to a 1 cc syringe. Inject phenylephrine 0.1 mg/ml or epinephrine 1:100,000 (Inject 1 cc of solution into corpora cavernosa).

2. If no results in 2 minutes, inject the opposite corpora with 1 cc of the phenylephrine 0.1 mg/ml or 1:100,000 strength epinephrine.

3. Wait 20 minutes. If still no results, proceed.

4. Place tourniquet around the base of the penis, but do not tighten it until the needle is in place.

5. Insert a 21g or greater butterfly needle and withdraw 15-20 ml of blood to release tension.

6. Irrigate with 15-20 ml normal saline.

7. If erection remains, irrigate with 5-15 ml of epinephrine solution (0.3 ml of 1:1000 epinephrine to 30 ml of normal saline).

8. Repeat this no more than 2 times and remove as much fluid as possible after each irrigation.

9. Remove tourniquet.

10. Watch the pulse rate of the patient as an increase would indicate the corpora are draining and no further irrigation is needed.

11. Remove the needle and apply pressure over the area of injection for 5 minutes.

12. Observe the patient for at least 5 more minutes.

13. If more definitive treatment is needed, call the urologist. Patient instructions following priapism:

&#8208; Use an ice pack to area for 30 minutes to 1 hour at home.
&#8208; No intercourse for 48 hours.
&#8208; No more injections until advised by your managing urologist!

Source: Department of Surgery | Division of UrologySouthern Illinois University School of Medicine

Smokin Joe

I don't meant to be ignorant but can "Poppers" be used safely with ED meds...
Just curious as I looked at the site above with interest.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
There is a warning about poppers and ED meds. Together they can cause low blood pressure in some men. I have known people who use both and never had issues but it is a warning to take seriously. Of course, this is a moot subject if you use Trimix.

bobcraig00

Question. Sudafed comes two different ways.
Ive seen it with pseudoephedrine and the sudafed PE comes with phenylephrine.
Which is the proper one to buy?

nikos123

hi all...i am 38 yo and i use trimix..unfort i had to go t ER 3 times for priapism...and the other prblm is that i cant Ejaculate...does anyone know the right dose or an other way without injections (ED drugs dont work for me)???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me