IMPORTANT: Questions About Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hoosier52

I'm 3 months into TRT with a Biote Doctor. Out of 2000 male patients, he only has 3 who do self-injections including me. I've learned a LOT from this website and Peak T about TRT and I'm thinking my doc isn't up to speed. He didn't know what the sensitive estradiol test was and he sees no need to have my T level checked because "When you inject the numbers are all over the place." I'm supposed to see him again in a week or so after a 2nd estradiol test. I'm thinking about not going.

I'm thinking Defy is where I need to be getting my treatment from because of the glowing reviews I read here. Excuse me if these questions have been asked 100 times before:

1. I'm planning a visit to FL, would having my physical and blood work done at Defy speed up the process any?

2. Do prescribed meds cost more through Defy than normal?

3. Any concerns or problems with treatment from Defy?

4. Any preference between Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler?

5. Are you seeing the results you hoped for with your treatments from Defy?

Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

1. I'm planning a visit to FL, would having my physical and blood work done at Defy speed up the process any?
not really, usually have to visit a labcorp facility anyway, 2-3 days for results

a little bit, but that's what keeps the overall cost from being exorbitant

not really, I'm more than pleased

I prefer Dr Saya, seemed more calm in his demeanor after seeing both communicate on various websites

​yup, but it takes a couple months for the protocol to get to full speed

Bama Boy

not really, usually have to visit a labcorp facility anyway, 2-3 days for results

a little bit, but that's what keeps the overall cost from being exorbitant

not really, I'm more than pleased

I prefer Dr Saya, seemed more calm in his demeanor after seeing both communicate on various websites

​yup, but it takes a couple months for the protocol to get to full speed

Great feed back brother ! :D

Re: Costs...much more affordable than other TRT clinics. Also, I just prefer Dr Saya, I can relate to him very well, though Dr Crisler can't go wrong and with both you get the same standard of care and both are on the same page (relatively) about TRT treatments. I can say having been thru two other treatments and clinics I switched so I could be with Dr Saya and then again there was an affordability matter I gained with Defy.

ERO

Also, if you have labs that are less than 3 months old, Defy is happy to use them which of course can save you quite a bit up front.

CoastWatcher

We have a Labcorp here. I think you can get a 5% discount through this website. The TRT test is $262.00. I don't have a PCP so getting a physical may be tricky. There is a company in town that does walk-in DOT physicals for $80. Not sure if that would qualify or not or if they would work with me on Defy.

Call Defy and ask for them to email you the physical package. You can also inquire about the cost of their services. They will answer each of your questions.

Bama Boy

We have a Labcorp here. I think you can get a 5% discount through this website. The TRT test is $262.00. I don't have a PCP so getting a physical may be tricky. There is a company in town that does walk-in DOT physicals for $80. Not sure if that would qualify or not or if they would work with me on Defy.
My labs are only going to cost $186.00 with Defy

Thank you, Dr. Saya. I'm as anxious as a kid at Christmas waiting to open presents. I'm looking forward to speaking with you and coming under your care.

I look forward to speaking with you as well. I take it you're a Hoosier fan? I grew up in Syracuse...remember that Keith Smart buzzer-beater in the 1987 Championship??!?

Promise I won't hold it against you 😉

Yes, I read that earlier. Amazing. Do they have to fill our DM's paperwork or can I just send you a copy of their report?
I'd like as little hassle as possible. Thanks.

Doesn't have to be specifically the Defy Medical physical form completed as long as the elements of the physical exam are performed and documented adequately (can be their form if you/they prefer).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Last edited:
We keep getting the same questions about Defy Medical. This is not a Defy
site even if they pay for advertising. Many
questions should be directed to Defy customer service instead on ExcelMale. To a minimum, please use the search tab to see if the same question has been asked before.

Comments ?

Agree with Nelson. We have more than enough happy folks at the office available to answer all of the general and logistical questions.

The sticky thread should also answer many, if not all, of the commonly asked logistics questions.

Medical, hormonal, and symptom questions should still be encouraged in the open forum.

No need to apologize, Hoosier.

As long as you found answers to your questions, which is ultimately the goal of everyone here, Nelson would agree. His post is more for future readers to direct them to the appropriate pre-existing threads.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hoosier52

I am not directing my comments directly to you but to the general readership and moderators.

Here is a great comment someone made to me as a private message. It summarizes clearly the issue (not directed at you Hoosier52) but generally about how we are handling new member's questions.

" ... there is the tendency of many, more recent members, when a new fellow joins up and posts his story, to simply tell them to call Defy.

Time and again I have seen it. Someone takes the time to post up their story, perhaps opening their situation to others for the first time, and there is a cadre of people who simply advise them to call Defy Medical, they know what they are doing and will sort things out. Nothing else added to the conversation.

The guy may want reassurance, general advice, a specific question answered, or the name of a book to read. He may have a good doctor - they do exist. We could close up shop and put out a "Call Defy Medical with any question" sign. "

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me