Trimix from Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bama Boy

I am about to become a Defy Customer and I was curious to how hard will it be to get them to prescribe me Trimix I know some doctors have to actually witness your first injection .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

They prescribe Tri-Mix all the time - it is as easy as asking them for it. Literally just ask, I am with Defy and that is all you need to do.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I personally think it's best to see an ED physician in this case and be evaluated and tested in the office.

Trimix comes in many concentrations and only a trained ED Physician will know what will be most effective for you and your personal case...including what to do when you don't lose your erection on time.

I love Trimix and I think the world of Defy but in this case you may be better suited to see a local ED Physician in your area and have a one-on-one consult and evaluation done.

Thought I'd ask here about the Trimix consult for anyone that's been prescribed Trimix through Defy.

I have a follow up consult scheduled with them in 2 weeks. Will I be able to consult with them about Trimix at that time as well?

Ultimately it really comes down to time. If there are a lot of other issues to discuss/review/adjust during the consult then there likely wouldn't be time to cover tri-mix and a separate consult would be needed (there's quite a bit of info to cover for a tri-mix consult --- there's also separate consent and informational forms that will need to be read/signed prior to any RX). If the lab review/discussion is simple/short, that may leave time for the tri-mix discussion. Case-by-case and often staff will schedule a separate time for a tri-mix consult to avoid schedule interruptions.

SportyPig

I wanted a office visit with my Urologist during my initial injections. To get proper technique before I gave myself a shot in my penis.

mantaman

Hi again Dr Saya, in that case,would I be able to get a consultation with you and get Trimix shipped to a friends address in Florida? Is it possible to get the powdered form of Trimix so that it will 'travel' well back to my home? Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me