How does Anatrozole 1mg compare to Aromisin 25mg?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Aromasin is a lot more forgiving - by that I mean, its harder to crash your E2 with it. That said, its not a drug any TRT doc that I know of will prescribe. Conflicting reports on its lipids effects as well. Some studies show it to be better for lipids than Anastrozole, and then some studies show the opposite.

Wotan

Aromasin is a lot more forgiving - by that I mean, its harder to crash your E2 with it. That said, its not a drug any TRT doc that I know of will prescribe. Conflicting reports on its lipids effects as well. Some studies show it to be better for lipids than Anastrozole, and then some studies show the opposite.
Hmmm interesting, thanks.

Just throwing it out there that we all use Anastrozole as the generic of Arimidex as it's just much less costly. Exemestane is still patented and tightly controlled in that way making it more expensive to use even if there's a perceived benefit to it over Anastrozole. You can certainly get exemestane in research chem form but as far as converting dosing, that might be hard as I don't (think I) see anyone on excelmale using it.

Wotan

I did find an Indian pharmacy website that has affordable Aromisin and Nolva. The anatrozole is twice the price as Aromisin. As I discussed in a previous thread, I COULD try some OTC products first. The trouble with that is not knowing the dosage to take. The site in question, a few guys have told me works well; although I am slightly concerned ordering from an Indian pharmacy. Isn't that a gray area legally, since I won't have a prescription and it has to go through customs? My Blood Results are here:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...4-to-474-but-I-have-high-estradiol-and-low-FT

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching