Jacksonville, Florida and primebody/defy question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Resilient1

Has anyone on this site had any experience with a TRT doctor in Jacksonville, FL? I am currently awaiting my second round of blood work and once I have those results my military doctor will be referring me to an endocrinologist in Jacksonville, FL. So I just wanted to see if anyone had dealt with an endo here.

I honestly would rather go with either prime body or defy but I know I cannot get a referral to them (anyone in the Marine Corps or Navy will understand).

I have also considered just coming out of pocket and going with either defy or prime body. My only concern with going that route is when I deploy overseas. Does anyone know if either of those companies will work with you if you have to go overseas where it is difficult to get mail? I have a somewhat unusual deployment schedule where I go overseas for about 6-8 weeks at a time so ideally I could get with a doc or company that understands that and once I show them a copy of my orders they will would give me enough of my prescription to last that amount of time. That may be a pipe dream though

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Has anyone on this site had any experience with a TRT doctor in Jacksonville, FL? I am currently awaiting my second round of blood work and once I have those results my military doctor will be referring me to an endocrinologist in Jacksonville, FL. So I just wanted to see if anyone had dealt with an endo here.

I honestly would rather go with either prime body or defy but I know I cannot get a referral to them (anyone in the Marine Corps or Navy will understand).

I have also considered just coming out of pocket and going with either defy or prime body. My only concern with going that route is when I deploy overseas. Does anyone know if either of those companies will work with you if you have to go overseas where it is difficult to get mail? I have a somewhat unusual deployment schedule where I go overseas for about 6-8 weeks at a time so ideally I could get with a doc or company that understands that and once I show them a copy of my orders they will would give me enough of my prescription to last that amount of time. That may be a pipe dream though

The simple answer is to call and ask them.

Resilient1

I am with Defy Medical and I typically get roughly 3 months worth of Test & HCG at a time so that may well work for you.

Great to hear. I took CoastWatcher's advice and called primebody. They told me they would work with me on that also so looks like I am covered either way. Thanks for the info though.

Still no recommendations in Jacksonville though?

Indeed, Resilient1, we often dispense roughly a 3 month supply and also make efforts to accommodate patients with unique schedules or extenuating circumstances...especially military. Quantities of controlled substances dispensed (testosterone) are limited by law generally to a maximum 3 or 6 month supply (can vary in some states depending on whether they classify testosterone as a "schedule 2" or "schedule 3" controlled substance). If you end up with us you should be okay. I would suspect PrimeBody would do their best to accommodate as well. Best of luck and thank you for your service.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me