New To Forum - Not New to testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

EliteLeran

Hi, I'm brand new to the forum..

Just wanted to ask this question, I want to get started on one of the Programs.

Should I do the one from DefyMedical(DefyLowT) OR to do the one from LowTestosterone.com

So in regards to Testosterone I am at the age of 29 and I have Klinefelter's Syndrome. My body produces very little testosterone. Testicular Size has shrunken because I was on TRT using Axiron. Haven't used TRT and have completely stopped all TRT and just living without it.
I still get erections like nothing. I have sex pretty much 3x a week.

The thing is I wake up in the morning no more morning wood. I'm fatigued all day everyday. Memory has gone to shit. I feel depressed and have anxiety. I feel i have brain fog and can't concentrate. Don't have motivation to do anything. Don't have much muscle anymore.. I lost about 30+lbs using HCG for Dieting.. (Low Dose)

I believe that the Testosterone problem that I have should correct everything that I've stated above.

What do you recommend?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. If you have a confirmed Klinefelter's diagnosis then you've clearly been through a round of diagnostic tests and have some idea of what your hormonal blood levels were prior to Axiron treatment. So, the question, one of the questions, is - did your earlier efforts with a TRT protocol yield positive results? Did you notice an improvement in any or (hopefully) all of your symptoms? What caused you to abandon those efforts? As for who you should turn to for help in managing your care, that's your choice. Many of our members are Defy patients, and there is a great deal of satisfaction with the care Defy offers. I'm sure you'll have some of those members responding to your initial post.

EliteLeran

Thanks for the quick reply.

Started Using Androgel on June 8, 2010. Was using it for about a year. Then the doctors switched me to Axiron (newer product). They were both ok. I definitely felt like i had more irritability, more anger, more mood swings. I was like on the edge of the being the Hulk all day.
I noticed my upper body and bone structure increasing size.
I already had a low voice and I'm very tall (6'2)
I still had fatigue, thin skin, bruise easily.

I abandoned using the TRT using the Testosterone gels and stuff because I didn't feel that it was helping me much.
I eventually found someone else's website on this and (boost-your-low-testosterone.com) I found that I should use Natural Testosterone boosters to get my OWN body to produce Testosterone instead of replacing it using synthetic Testosterone.

I wanted to be able to produce Testosterone naturally and eventually I wont have to take anything anymore.

I just want to have normal male hormone levels. Lean Body Mass. Muscles. Happy. Energetic.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the quick reply.

Started Using Androgel on June 8, 2010. Was using it for about a year. Then the doctors switched me to Axiron (newer product). They were both ok. I definitely felt like i had more irritability, more anger, more mood swings. I was like on the edge of the being the Hulk all day.
I noticed my upper body and bone structure increasing size.
I already had a low voice and I'm very tall (6'2)
I still had fatigue, thin skin, bruise easily.

I abandoned using the TRT using the Testosterone gels and stuff because I didn't feel that it was helping me much.
I eventually found someone else's website on this and (boost-your-low-testosterone.com) I found that I should use Natural Testosterone boosters to get my OWN body to produce Testosterone instead of replacing it using synthetic Testosterone.

I wanted to be able to produce Testosterone naturally and eventually I wont have to take anything anymore.

I just want to have normal male hormone levels. Lean Body Mass. Muscles. Happy. Energetic.

Do you have lab reports you can post? Did you use any sort of protocol to readjust your HPTA axis when you stopped TRT?

1Draw

Elite, I can tell you from personal experience the staff at Defy are top notch and know exactly what they are doing in regards to hormone therapy both male and female. I had my first appointment with them last July and am finally getting to where my body needs to be in the quest for energy, libido, and long term quality of life.

I wasted over a year when I found out my T was low seeing 5 doctors - 1 of which was at a Testosterone clinic that did not test free testosterone and used the regular estradiol testing. Waited 2 months to get an appointment with an endocrinologist who was absolutely clueless.

Would highly recommend Defy - not only for the quality of detailed care and advise but cost as well. Good Luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me