Starting TRT with Defy Medical- What to Expect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Had my consult with Dr Saya yesterday. This has been a three year process started at the VA hospital.
Talked with the OIF/OEF clinic at the VA, mood swings, foggy memory, low energy and Ed issues. After 4moof blood tests with my total t in the low 300's each time( scale of 300-900) they refused to put me on TRT. After doing more and more research on the web, and finding this site! I went with defy.
My quality of life has been at its lowest the past three years so hoping TRT is the answer.
So during the consult Dr Saya also wants to check LH and FSH to confirm If there is a thyroid problem and will treat accordingly.
The starting protocol is
2x70mg test week
2x250iu HCG week
After all the research, blood work, testimonials of members of this site and others and the team at defy I really feel this is the fix I have needed.
I will keep updating this post in the weeks to come.
Thanks for all that have posted on this site for the knowledge!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Thanks
Looking forward to this marathon. t-3 and t-4 hormones he wants to check not lh FSH.
Still waiting on the pharmacy but will post in a few weeks.

Just a quick update. Second injection on Monday. So first shot I had test and hcg in same syringe and inj in my quad, still sore a week later. Last shot was test in delt and hcg in stomach and no soreness.
Have been more agitated all week, more than normal. Thinking the test just needs to build up?
Still need to go and get labs for thyroid done this week.

You first 6 weeks are going to be a bumpy ride before things start to reach a balance. You'll also have to just experiment with injection locations, use a 29g 1/2" and try different spots as you have been doing. Takes a few times to get technique down, too.

Been using 27g 1/2" and believe the test is grape seed and seems to be thick....next is going to be nelsons way of both in the delt.
6 weeks! Ha alright hope the misses puts up with it.
Going to look at other compounding pharm recommended from here on the next refill and try out other needle sizes.
Thanks
Also thanks for the pm's, I can't reply till I get more posts up.

ERO

It seems that for a lot of guys, myself included, a shot in the leg or stomach even with a 29 gauge needle can be a bit sore for a few days where a shot in the shoulder with the same size needle is painless.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me