Bingo ! Low SHBG due to ...

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Fatty liver !

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6579-LOW-SHBG-not-due-to-ANYTHING

I opened a thread a few weeks ago, and I was really upset because I seemed fine, no signs of prediabetes or anything but had a really low SHBG... When I had blood work done, my AST was fine but my ALT was just a bit out of range, and I thought it was due to alcohol intake over the weekend. Then I read one of Nelson's post about Fatty liver and low SHBG, then it hit me there that I might have a fatty liver due to past steroid usage, because when I first started using steroids, I was fine, I felt great on testosterone... but lately I wasn't even responding to TRT. With all those in mind, I went to my doctor and told her I have a fatty liver, she said she doubts it but signed me an ultrasound exam anyway. It turns out I do have a fatty liver, it's not that severe

Any suggestions to reverse it ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
IMHO I think what you eat has a bigger impact over supplements.
I agree with Paul. One of my sisters had a fatty liver. She stopped eating after her last meal of the day and only drinks water. That healed her liver.

Last edited:

eli

choline inositol supplement, all the old school bodybuilders swore by it

Yes, that's exactly what I have found online (in a video where a doctor says the same thing), I'm gonna take 2 grams of each, 1200mgs of NAC and 500mgs of Tudca, and 3 liver 52 pills a day

My Fatty liver is not diet related, I have better diet than most people. It's the past steroid usage... I stopped abusing AAS last year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me