More Injection Questions...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I have gathered from this site that most here are using 27G 1/2 in needles or smaller to inject into the delts and quads. A few questions...#1. Does anyone use a bigger needle to draw out the testosterone from the vial? I've read that it can take a long time drawing with such a small gauge needle. #2. I've read that you can inject shallow intramuscular into the delts and quads with 1/2 inch needle. Is that the main two sites one can inject with a 1/2 inch? What about the glutes? #3. I know this has been done before, but I'm curious as to everyone's injection protocol. Could you guys help a newbie out by simply stating your injection protocol including the size needle to draw, the size needle to inject, and the sites that you rotate? Thanks to everyone in advance. This site is the best on the web and it's not even close!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use a 27g 1/2" for both HCG and T, Easy Touch. It doesn't take too long to draw the testosterone (grapeseed oil) and I only inject in my shoulders.

Fireproof

I use 27gauge 1/2inch needle for Test Cyp. I buy the insulin syringe type with the needle fixed. So I do not draw with a separate needle. Doesn't take too long to draw, and I don't even feel needle going in. I inject in both quads and both delts - rotating through the 4 sites.

(FYI - I tried 29gauge for Test Cyp - but it took too long to draw - I'm impatient, lol. The 27g works much better).

For HCG - I use 31gauge 1/2inch insulin pins. Inject Subq into belly fat.

If I were going to inject Test into Glutes - I'd like get a longer needle. But with 4 sites to choose from with quads and delts, I don't have the desire to be a contortionist to reach the Glutes. It's not too bad, but the others are much easier to see and inject.

Good luck.

shan1784

I'm working with the supplied pins sent to me from Defy and per protocol setup by Dr. Crisler... HCG is SubQ into glute with 30g 1/2" insulin needle and test cyp SubQ into glute with 25g 5/8" needle and drawn with a 21g... Not a fan of the belly SubQ pins. with test I get a lil lump and tends to be uncomfortable when at gym leaning against benchs and what not. The HCG isn't bad in the stomach but just a lil itchy, red spot, nothing major but the glute seems to be just fine for me and do not notice any issues there...

I draw and pin with 28g 1/2" EasyTouch insulin needles. As others here do, I pin shallow IM into quads and delts (alternating between each pin). I recently started pinning every 3.5 days with Nelson's method of including both TCyp and HCG in the same syringe. That makes it a lot easier with just two injections per week instead of 4.

I went online and bought a box of 100-28g 1/2" needles for $12.50, so they are really cheap and should last me a while.

I previously used a 22g 1" to draw and 25g 1" to pin, but have learned this new protocol is much less painful and less injections per week. Doing it the previous way I would have to purchase the needles that come in either a larger diameter and then also buy the smaller diameter needle tips you will use to pin. Doing it this new way there's less equipment, less cost, and less pain.

Using the 28g needle to draw the TCyp does take some time since it's oil based, but it's not that long to be honest. I'd say about 30-45 seconds max. Just pull back on the plunger and let the suction draw the oil into the syringe. I hope this helps.

Re-Ride

Insulin pins are less wasteful of oil solubilized medicines. Smaller barrels = accurate dosing. The ideal diameter is about half full for any particular dose. Luer tapers are are good for noobs as they are easier to grip. Using a dedicated uptake needle allows for a sharper pin not dulled by the stopper along with faster uptake, both minor advantages once experienced.

Not often mentioned: Skin tenses and resists the pin when the user is not relaxed. I bent many 30 G on the glut at first and could not get 27 G insulin to pass through the thigh at all. Videos are great but practice makes perfect.

When selecting heavier uptake pins a good rule is the shortest length available yet as fine as possible to preserve rubber stopper integrity.
For hCG reconstitution: 10ml pre-fitted with 21G x 1/2
For hCG uptake (monotherapy): 3 ml pre-fitted with 25G x 1/2
I could probably go finer.

Oil solubilzied: 27G patience is a rewarding virtue

Endos this one is just for you: http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-9101...073&sr=8-10&keywords=12+gauge+syringe+needles

Nutpuncher

I am only telling you what I do....read with caution..... I've been drawing with 18g into a 5ml syringe and swapping 18g with a needle filter (18g, .5um). I then use that 5ml with needle filter and stick in inside my injecting syringe without removing plunger. Then I put on whatever size needle onto injecting syringe and pin away.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me