Mixed Opinions

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Does an AI decrease the E2 created by an increase in testosterone after injecting HCG? I've read in only decreases E2 created by testosterone cypionate injections, not HCG. Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Does an AI decrease the E2 created by an increase in testosterone after injecting HCG? I've read in only decreases E2 created by testosterone cypionate injections, not HCG. Thanks guys

Estradiol can increase as a result of HCG therapy. Controlling that increase, as opposed to increase via aromatization, is beyond Anastrozole.

James

That's interesting as I'm not sure a lot of guys know this. Turns out the Anastrosol can decrease E2 causes by the aromatization enzyme when taking exogenous testosterone, but not the E2 caused by your testicles if your taking HCG.

James

Couldn't that potentially be a problem then in someone who is e sensitive,or suffers from gyno.

That's a valid concern for guys like you and me. My Gyne was so bad, I had to have surgery. A plastic surgeon cut out the glandular tissue in my chest and did liposuction on the fat in my chest (he really did a great job). However I'm still a little concerned with high estradiol resulting from HRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me