What does test 300mg, test 250 mg mean?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jeff Blitstein

I have a question. I am using testosterone ethanate 300mg. What does 300 mg stand for? The strength of the test? Because ive been doing .5 ml on a 3ml syringe....so just double checking what you all. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jeff Blitstein

300 MG of Testosterone

Hi Vince. No, unfortunately it does not.

what are the numbers for on the bottle mean? why the different 250, 300, 350, etc.

Jeff Blitstein

Ok, so....mine says 350mg/ml 10 ml of test. So....that means? Still not sure what the 350 means? is it strength of Test? so do I do less depending on what I want? not sure. I only want to take 100 ml of test per week.

CoastWatcher

1. How much testosterone did your doctor prescribe for you to inject? This is expressed in milligrams.

2. What does the vial of testosterone say?

3. What size syringe are you injecting with?

Jeff Blitstein

1. I am self-medicating
2. Vial says, Testosterone Enanthate 350mg then under it it says 10 ml sterile multiple dose.
3. 3 ml syring (I am going to the .5 ml line, 2x a week)

CoastWatcher

not sure what Gray-market is....

You bought the testosterone from a source other than a pharmacy. You are missing a crucial piece of information - how many mg/ml. My vial, and the box it came in states "200mg/ml." Is there language of that sort available to you? That tells me that by injecting 1ml I'm receiving 200 mg of testosterone. If I want to receive 100mg of testosterone I inject .5ml. On your vial/box, how many mg/ml?

Jeff Blitstein

ok, it is starting to make sense. My bottle of test states, 350mg of enanthate. So, therefore, if I want to do 100ml per week....then? I have only been going to the .5ml mark on a 3ml syringe.

Thank you for your info.

maxadvance

Dude the bottle should say 350mg/ml. PER ML! So when you inject .5ml you are injecting half of the 350mg so ....175mg in that injection. Get it?

FYI, 350mg/ml is an overly potent concoction. It is especially difficult to keep the stuff stable in the carrier oil when potencies are 300mg/ml or above. More often than not the ugl will have to add stuff like EO(ethyl oleate) in addition to the BA and BB. Sometimes as much as 20% EO, and that can be some bad shit for the body. And typically the pip, pain at the injection site, is a lot worse. With Testosterone Cyp or Enanthate you want the potency at 200-250mg/ml.

Jeff Blitstein

oh, ok. I wasn't sure what all the different meanings on the label were. Thank you for that and especially the stability info. I will start looking for the 200-250 Range. My latest test levels were 1381 and E2 was 37 (yes I am planning on getting e2) down. But heard that 1387 wasn't a bad range for 41 yr old male.

Who is UGL?

maxadvance

oh, ok. I wasn't sure what all the different meanings on the label were. Thank you for that and especially the stability info. I will start looking for the 200-250 Range. My latest test levels were 1381 and E2 was 37 (yes I am planning on getting e2) down. But heard that 1387 wasn't a bad range for 41 yr old male.

Who is UGL?

UGL stands for underground labs. And since they're illegal many on this board will not be comfortable discussing them. But they are a reality, and in the end hopefully you can get steered to using an actual MD with actual pharmacy meds. What is the name of the company on the bottle you are using? Some companies have terrible reps and some are Ok, I know a few of each.

Jeff Blitstein

1. Wellness fitness nutrition
2. What do you think of my overall T levels now? 1387? if i feel fine. I totally understand about the 200mg, 350mg. etc. now. So I might have been doing a lil much but I feel fine, except I eat constantly, lol. But I will definitely look for the 200-250mg range like you stated. And then go from there, be tested in 60 days again.

maxadvance

1. Wellness fitness nutrition
2. What do you think of my overall T levels now? 1387? if i feel fine. I totally understand about the 200mg, 350mg. etc. now. So I might have been doing a lil much but I feel fine, except I eat constantly, lol. But I will definitely look for the 200-250mg range like you stated. And then go from there, be tested in 60 days again.

What's your protocol? How often do you inject and how much? If it's once per week, it looks about right, if it's twice per week it looks low. Your E looks elevated, but if you feel great I wouldn't worry too much about it or adding an AI. Check your bloodwork so you know the Test isn't killing your cholesterol levels. And make sure you eat clean and lay off alcohol consumption. Your meds are from europe, and it looks like they peddle pharma and ugl injectables. Like I said if you're pinning twice a week and your levels are at 1385 your Test is weak. Once a week pin, then the meds seem legit.

Jeff Blitstein

On mon and thu i do .5ml of (350ml of test) 2x a week. Then on sat and sun, 250IU of HCG. Thats it. See the screenshot from my lab levels a week ago. Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 4.23.07 PM.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me