Defy Medical Doctor choice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tsherm01

So have all of my ducks in a row to get started with Defy. I'm SUPER excited to finally get expert help with the, so far, disappointing journey of TRT. On that note, any opinions on which doc I should consult with? I've read about a hundred good things about both Dr Saya and Dr Crisler, so I'm sure I probably won't go wrong either way. I've watched many videos of both and I get the slight feel that Dr Saya may be more of a personality match for me. Just curious if any guys have any pearls of wisdom to consider about either doctors' communication, openness, answering (sometimes dumb) questions, etc. or any other details to consider. Thanks!

P.S. It seems Dr Saya is booked out a couple more weeks than Dr Crisler, but that really doesn't matter to me if he would be the right choice for me personally in the long run. Excited to get started.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally , I had my consultation with Dr. Saya. A great doctor and I'm sure Dr. Chisler is just as good. I now use the RN Jill, I like her a lot.

I had my initial with Dr. Crisler and he addressed all of my concerns. Completely happy with him, either way you go you will be in good hands.

Commented on PeakT to same, but will copy here:

The only "dumb" question is the one you never ask ;) Everyone is at a different level of understanding and knowledge so never feel hesitant to ask what you believe may be a "dumb" question!

I previously told someone else on the forum, as a response to the same question: place a pic of my and Dr C face on a dartboard, close your eyes, and throw until your hearts content. The face that collects the most "hits" is the winner and your doc (I have an inherent advantage with this technique as I have a large head LOL).

All jokes aside, my goal as Medical Director is for your experience to be the same either way you go...in other words, for you to have a GREAT experience regardless of the choice of initial doctor. We are on the same team and ultimately will do our very best to get you to the same place...success.

Welcome aboard

shan1784

Knowing what I do about both doctors you can't go wrong.. Haven't read or seen on youtube anything that would be negative in anyway. That being said I just went with who was available for an appt first... I was anxious to get started. You can't go wrong...

I see Dr Saya and am beyond pleased with the care he gives me. He's my sole choice, others just don't suit me I think on a personality level though I do absorb their knowledge from their books, which is second to none.

Pranayama

Yes, I understand you. I still prefer to wait the 3 weeks for Dr. Saya. It's good also, as he said, that he will ensure the care is uniform for all as the medical director of Defy, no matter what Dr. a person consults with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me