Question about Defy and kinds of testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Does Defy use compounded test from different compounding pharmacies or pharmaceutical grade test? Also, what is the difference? I have the option of getting pharmaceutical name brand test from a local md who is A4M certified and specializes in hormonal replacement. There are also several local anti aging clinics that use compounded test from a compounding pharmacy. My questions are: What does Defy use? Is there a better choice or difference between pharmaceutical grade and compounded testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
As long as the compounded testosterone is from a quality compounding pharmacy (i.e. not all compounding pharmacies are "created equal") then they are identical and interchangeable for each respective concentration. Benefits of compounded include they are available with different carrier oils not available with Big Pharma T cyp. As a point of clarification, they are BOTH "pharmaceutical grade" and often both sourced from the same raw ingredient suppliers.

In other words, there are FAR more important considerations for you to be weighing when deciding on a TRT physician/clinic than whether they prescribe brand name or compounded testosterone.

jth0524

Thanks Dr Saya for the reply. I assume that Defy uses compounded testosterone from what you said. I am curious as to what others on the forum have to say. Anyone have an opinion? Has anyone tried both and have a preference? Thanks

CoastWatcher

Thanks Dr Saya for the reply. I assume that Defy uses compounded testosterone from what you said. I am curious as to what others on the forum have to say. Anyone have an opinion? Has anyone tried both and have a preference? Thanks

If you are dealing with a top-notch compounding pharmacy you will be happy with their "product." But most prescribers are happy to use "big Pharma" products if the patient so requests. The utility of the compounding pharmacy comes into play when very specific drug strength is requested. Tailoring to unique patient needs is something to be appreciated in a compounder.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me