Progesterone for men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would not use progesterone even if they paid me. It is not a hormone for men at all. It is crazy to even discuss it and I am ready to start a clinical discussion if you guys want. Not even low doses are good for men.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Menopause.
2007 May-Jun;14(3 Pt 1):385-90.
Sex hormone ratio changes in men and postmenopausal women with coronary artery disease.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

The goal of this study was to investigate the potential role of sex hormones in coronary atherosclerosis in both men and postmenopausal women.

DESIGN:

A total of 258 male and 236 female postmenopausal participants with angiographically defined stable coronary artery disease (CAD) were enrolled. We measured the levels of estradiol (E2), progesterone (P), testosterone (T), follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone in the participants and in 156 male and 132 female disease-free and age-matched controls using commercially available radioimmunoassay kits.

RESULTS:

In the male study participants and control subjects, the levels of E2 and P differed slightly in opposing directions; however, these differences were not significantly different, nor were there significant differences in T. However, the ratio of E2 to P in participants was significantly (P < 0.01) lower (even after adjustments for age and body mass index) than in the control subjects (mean +/- SEM: 70.2 +/- 56.4 vs 90.7 +/- 59.5, respectively). In the postmenopausal women, a slight decrease in E2 and increases in P and T in participants were not significantly different from levels in the control group. However, the E2 to P and E2 to T ratios were significantly (P < 0.01) lower (before and after adjustments for age and body mass index adjustments) in the participants relative to the control subjects (38.7 +/- 28.4 vs 49.6 +/- 36.3 and 46.5 +/- 37.6 vs 60.6 +/- 40.8, respectively). Correlation analyses demonstrated that the sex hormone ratio changes in both men and postmenopausal women were related with atherogenic blood lipoprotein changes. In both the male and female groups, levels of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone did not differ significantly between the participants and controls, and correlation analyses revealed no association between these hormones and the ratio of E2 to P in males and the ratios of E2 to P and E2 to T in females (r < 0.2, P > 0.05). Multiple regression analyses demonstrated that age and the presence of CAD were significantly and independently associated with the E2-to-P ratio in men and the E2-to-P and E2-to-T ratios in women and that E2-to-P ratio and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol level were significant independent predictors of CAD in males; E2-to-P and E2-to-T ratios and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol level were significant predictors of CAD in women.

CONCLUSIONS:

In both men and postmenopausal women with angiographic CAD, there were significant differences (relative to age-matched control subjects) in sex hormone ratios, suggesting an abnormality that could influence coronary health. A lower E2-to-P ratio may be associated with the male disposition to coronary atherosclerosis, whereas lower E2-to-P and E2-to-T ratios may be associated with the same condition in females.

Smokin Joe

I am finishing up my first 3oz bottle of Progesta-care for men. So I thought I'd share my experience so far.
The first thing I noticed was an increase in libido-I've had more desire than in quite some time-more so than when I was on testosterone.
I had to change from a morning schedule to evening because it makes me a little sleepy. Progesterone is known to be a calming hormone.
I have not had a weight gain nor any gyno as of yet.
I have to wonder if guys like me who have a low DHEA and low estrogen benefit better from this hormone than those with higher numbers. My DHEA is normally 70 and my E-2 sensitive is around 13. Free T @7.0 and Total T @ 515.
I only rub in one pump per day which is equivalent to 10mg.
No real increase in energy or focus like when I was on T.
Have not had any blood work done yet but getting ready to this week.
Can anyone state for certainty that Natural Progesterone shuts down HPTA in men when administer as a stand alone hormone
Also for guys who have BPH or other prostate issues due to TRT I wonder if a low dose Progesterone would be in order verses other prostate drugs
My question mark key is out of order-sorry for that.
I'll post blood work as soon as I get it back....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me