Lab Results - Defy consult, what to expect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

shan1784

Main issues - Fatigue, low libido, no drive, weight gain (especially around the middle), slight anxiety, slight depression, very irritable and moody (at least the wife says, lol), bad water retention (extremities swell up), no morning erection which use to be the one thing I could count on...

Currently on 100mg test cyp weekly injected IM to hip... Been on this for about 3 years started by GP but ever since about month 3 it's been a steady decline to where I am now.. Was in very bad shape when I started with depression and anxiety. After I started on TRT huge change in my life, night and day difference. Hit the gym, (and the wife whenever I could if you know what I mean), and never looked back.. Today I'm still hitting the gym hard, not the wife so much, lost a lot of weight last year, about 70-80 lbs but since Sept I've put on about 30 and even with very clean eating I've noticed a ton of water weight gain and big 10-12lb swings in weight over the course of a week. Mon-Fri I'm very strict with diet and eating schedule along with hitting the gym most days twice a day and then on weekends relax and will go to dinner with family, have a drink or two, but not crazy.. Come Monday weight is through the roof... Much better then where I use to be before TRT but I know it can be so much better, i was there and want to get back badly... I've discussed concerns with GP who referred me to Endo and now Endo wants to take me off TRT to see if I can produce T on my own... Needless to say I'm looking elsewhere for TRT care...

Also diagnosed with Hashimoto's and on 1.37mcg synthroid...

Below are my test results from last week. Test is way higher then I've ever seen. Lab was taken a few days after injection due to scheduling with lab...

Let me know what you all think.. Will be calling tomorrow to schedule with Defy.

IMG_2147.jpg
IMG_2148.jpg
IMG_2149.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2153.jpg
IMG_2154.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

shan1784

shan, I see your are an APOe 3/4, you have to have a super clean diet. If you have time watch Dr. Mark Hyman video and tell what you think. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6587-Dr-Mark-Hyman-Eat-Fat-Get-Thin

I have no clue what you mean by that, lol... I assume something in the test results?

Great video! I watched all three episodes and kinda explains alot... Last year when I lost around 70-80lbs I was doing much lower carb, high fat, and high protien... All carbs came from complex and fats were based off of flax oil, fish oil, olive oil, and avocados.

Then after summer I wanted to put muscle on in the gym so increased cals but also increased carb intake but in doing so lowered fats to keep calories in check... Put on about 30 pounds, sure got stronger and added muscle but also put a nasty layer of fat on as well...

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
ApoE Genotype and Coronary Artery DiseaseAngiographic studies of CHD patients have shown that apo E4 carriers are more often found to have disseminated and severe coronary lesions than noncarriers.[SUP]13[/SUP] The apoE genotype is reported to increase an individual carrier's differential susceptibility to future coronary artery disease (CAD) events. In larger studies and pooled analyses, apo E4 is associated with increased CAD events compared to apo E2 and apo E3. Reported CAD event risk is increased about 40% in apo E4 individuals.[SUP]32[/SUP]
A meta-analysis of clinical events in 6,355 individuals in nine observational studies

http://www.bhlinc.com/clinicians/clinical-references/reference-manual/chapter19

shan1784

ApoE Genotype and Coronary Artery DiseaseAngiographic studies of CHD patients have shown that apo E4 carriers are more often found to have disseminated and severe coronary lesions than noncarriers.[SUP]13[/SUP] The apoE genotype is reported to increase an individual carrier’s differential susceptibility to future coronary artery disease (CAD) events. In larger studies and pooled analyses, apo E4 is associated with increased CAD events compared to apo E2 and apo E3. Reported CAD event risk is increased about 40% in apo E4 individuals.[SUP]32[/SUP]
A meta-analysis of clinical events in 6,355 individuals in nine observational studies

http://www.bhlinc.com/clinicians/clinical-references/reference-manual/chapter19

Sounds as if I hit the genetic jackpot... Thanks mom and dad, lol.. Knowing is half the battle I suppose...

Will Defy address this?

Shan - did you ask for all of those tests, or did your doctor proactively order them. I've never seen that level of detailed blood work before. I'm wondering what my doctor will say if I ask for all of those. I feel fortunate that he agreed to do the full TRT recommended blood work.

shan1784

Shan - did you ask for all of those tests, or did your doctor proactively order them. I've never seen that level of detailed blood work before. I'm wondering what my doctor will say if I ask for all of those. I feel fortunate that he agreed to do the full TRT recommended blood work.

No, this wasn't from my doctor.. I was one foot in the door at a local HRT clinic that ordered that level of detailed labs, which was free as long as I had insurance... At this location they must look at all of this information and work on a total lifestyle change... But I found out about Defy here and thought that was more what I was looking for not to mention way more friendly to the wallet...

bako

Your blood is thick. I Believe you would benefit from a phlebotomy. 52 hematocrit and probably rising. Thats not good.

shan1784

shan, I see your are an APOe 3/4, you have to have a super clean diet. If you have time watch Dr. Mark Hyman video and tell what you think. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6587-Dr-Mark-Hyman-Eat-Fat-Get-Thin

Would like you to know that by sharing this with me it opened the door to a whole new way of eating. I've been on the keto way of eating for 2 weeks now and love it... I've dropped 8 lbs, 2% bodyfat by eating bacon, butter, red meat, sour cream, cheese, etc.... First week of low carbs was rough, well 2nd hasn't been the best but far and away better then the first week but the changes already physically is amazing... I can feel some changes mentally as the fog is clearing as well..

Just want to say thank you!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching