practical differences between Defy and Primebody?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bako

I just did labs. Both will accept my current labs. Primebody has a free consult deal on right now. Defy is 70 to 100 bucks a month depending on your situation. Primebody 250 a month...any hidden fees I may need to be aware of? Is the treatment the same? I'm not sure whom to pick. What do experienced users of these services have to say...thanks in advance fellas.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I cannot speak to PrimeBody but a lot of guys here on the forum, including myself, use and recommend Defy Medical. They are terrific and everybody that switches to them seems quite pleased with their choice.

I think that some like the FTF local Dr model that PrimeBody can offer. With Defy, unless you want to travel to Florida, is strictly telemed. I think for my experience and observations fits at least some individuals ability to self-direct their care, they/we don't need the FTF Dr interaction though Dr Saya (and Crisler) are preeminent authorities on the subject.

bako

Looks like both services fit the bill. I appreciate the feedback. I am going with Defy . I'm sure I would be happy with either of them, but there is a substantial cost difference, and people are just coming out of the woodwork with praises for Defy. Positive feedback for Prime body as well but my Local Dr for them is quite a drive. Thanks guys. Wish me luck.

Vince

Super Moderator
Looks like both services fit the bill. I appreciate the feedback. I am going with Defy . I'm sure I would be happy with either of them, but there is a substantial cost difference, and people are just coming out of the woodwork with praises for Defy. Positive feedback for Prime body as well but my Local Dr for them is quite a drive. Thanks guys. Wish me luck.
Good luck, but with Defy Medical you won't need it. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me