T cyp vs T enanthate for suspected skin allergies

Buy Lab Tests Online

T4 Life

I'm considering switching from T-cyp to enanthate because my skin has always been a problem after 4 yrs on T-cyp and having tried almost everything from changing my diet to soaps and supplements and reducing my dose to where I don't feel any benefits from it I came across this book eat right for your type (blood) in which it says that cotton seed oil is to be avoided I'm starting to think maybe that might be the issue here causing skin problems so before I ask my Dr. if he would allow me to switch to enanthate I wanted to ask if anyone has switched and noticed any improvement or am I on the wrong track here sesame oil is considered neutral for my blood type O. My current protocol is 50mg 2xwk no ai or hcg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm considering switching from T-cyp to enanthate because my skin has always been a problem after 4 yrs on T-cyp and having tried almost everything from changing my diet to soaps and supplements and reducing my dose to where I don't feel any benefits from it I came across this book eat right for your type (blood) in which it says that cotton seed oil is to be avoided I'm starting to think maybe that might be the issue here causing skin problems so before I ask my Dr. if he would allow me to switch to enanthate I wanted to ask if anyone has switched and noticed any improvement or am I on the wrong track here sesame oil is considered neutral for my blood type O.

My T-Cyp is compounded, and made with grapeseed oil. No skin irritation/problems whatsoever. I would try that or sesame oil first, as I don't know if changing from T-Cyp to Enanthate alone will make any real difference. Maybe others can chime in here.

Last edited:

ERO

Yes, changing esters of T makes no difference by itself as they are likely both going to still be using cottonseed oil as the base. I would specifically ask for grapeseed oil and stick with T Cyp at your current dosage.

FrankUnderwood

definitely look at switching carriers. the ester has no bearing on a skin related issue. experiment with MCT, sesame, cotton seed, grape seed, etc to find out what doesn't impact you negatively.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me