Trimix after sex??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vision

Has anyone used Trimix as a second chance, so to speak?? So after having sex and cumming, injecting and starting again...
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vision

Tri-Mix often lasts around an hour so typically no need to inject for a second round.

I guess I worded the question wrong... Many times I can get hard enough for sex 1 time, then 10 minutes later, cannot get it back up... So what I'm wondering is, can Tri-Mix be used AFTER you have already had sex WITHOUT trimix??
Thanks

ERO

I guess so, but it often takes roughly 10 minutes to 'work.'

Also, Tri-Mix lasts an hour or so - you can take it before your sex, climax without loosing your erection, and still have an erection for an hour (plus or minus, depending on dosage) after that so your 'second round' so to speak is already there.

Vince

Super Moderator
Has anyone used Trimix as a second chance, so to speak?? So after having sex and cumming, injecting and starting again...
Thanks

That is a good question, having another good second round of sex. I'm sure your mate would love it.

baughts

I started using Tri-Mix because I would go soft before the act was done even using ED pills. With Tri-Mix problem solved. As for your problem of course you could use Tri-Mix after you had sex the first time as long as you have not taken any ED pills, but why not just start using Tri-Mix to begin with and you will be good for 1 1/2 to 2 hours even after you have had an orgasm.

D

DeMegaMan619

I know a lot of people have no problems with the injection. I agree it doesn't hurt but I still fear it somewhat. It was tolerable before sex because of the anticipation. I don't know if I would have that same adrenaline after climaxing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me