9 Week Bloods after starting Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

My protocol is .4ml twice a week of Test C, and 35ius of HCG twice a week, and started at .25 mg and currently at .125mg anostrozole twice a week(this was my call), based on Dr Saya's recs.. Noone ever had me test my SBHG levels before so I felt it may be a good idea. I think I was right.

Test.-- 924 (348-1197)
Free T-- >50 (7.2-24)
SHBG-- 19 (19.3-76.4)
Estradiol(sensitive)-- 29.3 (8-35)

I feel good not great, sexually everything works but could be better. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

When you refer to things working "sexually," does that mean both libido and erectile issues, or only the latter? The free testosterone and SHBG are interesting - I went to daily injections last July to overcome a persistent low SHBG challenge.

ERO

Your SHBG is on the low end - mine is as well - and guys with low SHBG often do not "feel" as much from TRT as guys with SHBG in the 30-40 range. I am not saying that is what is going on with you, but it is something to consider. Google 'Low SHBG TRT' and you will see what I mean.

Sean Mosher

My numbers and experience has been much like "maxadvance." First couple months felt like a rock star then once I settled in I kind of lost that edge, from feeling great to just good...

ERO

Gene wrote this - For men with low SHBG the best injection protocol is smaller doses more frequently so as not to put more downward pressure on SHBG serum levels.

And it works the other way around as well. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?3145-Injection-Protocol-for-people-with-Low-SHBG-!!

It works for some low SHBG guys but does nothing for me. I have been injecting daily T Prop for some months now and it feels no different than twice a week T Cyp.

The common thing is EOD injections unless you're not injection weary enough to avoid daily's. There's nothing wrong with low SHBG and as far as I'm concerned its nothing that can be corrected, you have to work with it, differently, in frequency and dosing your T. look there at his free T...its' off the charts. very common indicator on low SHBG...the high free T is a very good thing. But with Free T, comes high Free Estrogens, too. And I think there in lies the problem for low SHBG guys, the management of E2 is tougher. An EOD schedule greatly mitigates any excess T for conversion, the goal using no AI, and letting the body find it's natural level of E (absent High E symptoms).

Lancealot

My protocol is .4ml twice a week of Test C, and 35ius of HCG twice a week, and started at .25 mg and currently at .125mg anostrozole twice a week(this was my call), based on Dr Saya's recs.. Noone ever had me test my SBHG levels before so I felt it may be a good idea. I think I was right.

Test.-- 924 (348-1197)
Free T-- >50 (7.2-24)
SHBG-- 19 (19.3-76.4)
Estradiol(sensitive)-- 29.3 (8-35)

I feel good not great, sexually everything works but could be better. Any thoughts?

How much is .4ml as in mg? Only 35iu hcg 2x week?

maxadvance

How much is .4ml as in mg? Only 35iu hcg 2x week?
I usually pin with a 3ml syringe, and shoot .4ml T, the HCG is in a insulin syringe and 35iu equates to .35ml. Mg refers to the potency of the meds as in 200mg/ml, so in my .4ml shot I'm actually receiving 80mg of pure T per shot.

maxadvance

When you refer to things working "sexually," does that mean both libido and erectile issues, or only the latter? The free testosterone and SHBG are interesting - I went to daily injections last July to overcome a persistent low SHBG challenge.

I swear someone needs to define libido so I finally get it lol. My gf is a knockout and honestly I should be getting wood just by smelling her hair, and we are playful with each other all the time, but the reality is sometimes it needs a little time to get the motor running, which really frustrates me. Once it's ready to go, there are no issues with erection quality. Other times it's ready to before I am. So it's just inconsistent, I would just love to be in control of the when and where, and I feel that isn't the case. It was actually a little better before I started TRT.

maxadvance

Your SHBG is on the low end - mine is as well - and guys with low SHBG often do not "feel" as much from TRT as guys with SHBG in the 30-40 range. I am not saying that is what is going on with you, but it is something to consider. Google 'Low SHBG TRT' and you will see what I mean.

I did that, thanks. It seems common answers lean to being pre diabetic, too much Vitamin D, maybe too much AI's. That being said I can definitely feel the benefits of T, strength, body composition, mental clarity, etc. It's just sometimes I just feel a bit "meh", would love to dial this shit in.

Lancealot

I usually pin with a 3ml syringe, and shoot .4ml T, the HCG is in a insulin syringe and 35iu equates to .35ml. Mg refers to the potency of the meds as in 200mg/ml, so in my .4ml shot I'm actually receiving 80mg of pure T per shot.

Got it. Guess the .4ml threw me off as most guys just list it as 80mg 2x wk.

CoastWatcher

I swear someone needs to define libido so I finally get it lol. My gf is a knockout and honestly I should be getting wood just by smelling her hair, and we are playful with each other all the time, but the reality is sometimes it needs a little time to get the motor running, which really frustrates me. Once it's ready to go, there are no issues with erection quality. Other times it's ready to before I am. So it's just inconsistent, I would just love to be in control of the when and where, and I feel that isn't the case. It was actually a little better before I started TRT.

I understand your comments about "a little time to get the motor running." In my case, that sorted itself out as time went on. I know, it seems as if we're always being advised by someone to wait, to give things time, but that was how it played out for me.

ERO

I did that, thanks. It seems common answers lean to being pre diabetic, too much Vitamin D, maybe too much AI's. That being said I can definitely feel the benefits of T, strength, body composition, mental clarity, etc. It's just sometimes I just feel a bit "meh", would love to dial this shit in.

That is exactly how TRT has felt for me for the last 5 years - "meh" at best. None of the 'rules' for low SHBG guys have worked in my case, either (Now I know everybody is different and some guys get results with them) In my case daily Test Prop is no advantage over twice weekly Test Cyp, I don't have a lot of E2 conversion, in fact I am always on the low end, reducing Vitamin D has not helped, T3/T4 has not helped, Metformin has not helped (but I have never had an issue with high glucose, I am not pre-diabetic or obese, so that kinds of makes sense why it wold not do anything). The thing is, all of those things that are supposed to raise your SHBG often do, but not nearly enough to make a difference. For example, my SHBG has tested as low as 7 many times over the years, so if I do X and I can raise my SHBG, say 25% - sounds great, right? well that only puts me up to 8.75. What I need (and many low SHBG guys need) is something that would increase their SHBG by like 200-300%.

I am about to try daily Test Cpy with DHEA blended in (Dr Saya mentioned that in a post a while back) and I have my fingers crossed. One of these years I would love to have the strong libido, gains in the gym, fat loss, etc...that is always implied as benefits to guys on TRT. Right now and for the last 5 years, about all I get out of it is clear thinking (no more brain fog) - that is important and I am grateful for that, but some of the other benefits would sure be nice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me