Question about Defy and Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

Started with Defy and very happy so far. Dr Saya set me up with HCG 400iu twice weekly, plus 0.4ml Test Cyp twice weekly. Ive also started taking 25mg DHEA daily.

Being the impatient guy that I am, I blood tested after 30 days, assuming after 30-45 days my levels are pretty much set. Here are my results from Quest.

TT Ref range 250-1100 774
FT Ref range 35-155 175
E2 Sensitive 61

I feel pretty good but am disappointed in my total T levels, I expected to be higher. I spoke with a medical assistant from Defy and he said that since I came in with TT levels of 249, this is good, and within the next 60 days my levels will continue to go up. He also stated that my E2 is too high and should be between 10-30. Thats when I questioned his knowledge.

My questions are, will my levels continue to rise or is this pretty much it.
If I feel good at this level, should/would I feel better with higher levels? If my TT stays at this level, I would like to ask Dr to increase my dose, but it may be at the expense of even higher E2.

I appreciate any input. Thank you all in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

The most important factor is how you feel rather than numbers. If you feel great, have good libido, higher energy, an overall good feeling then then count this as a "win." Your T levels may continue to rise or may not, everybody is different.

Also, Defy is very good about adjusting your protocol as-needed so when you have your next consult with Dr Saya, I am sure he will go over many options with you to get you optimized.

CoastWatcher

Started with Defy and very happy so far. Dr Saya set me up with HCG 400iu twice weekly, plus 0.4ml Test Cyp twice weekly. Ive also started taking 25mg DHEA daily.

Being the impatient guy that I am, I blood tested after 30 days, assuming after 30-45 days my levels are pretty much set. Here are my results from Quest.

TT Ref range 250-1100 774
FT Ref range 35-155 175
E2 Sensitive 61

I feel pretty good but am disappointed in my total T levels, I expected to be higher. I spoke with a medical assistant from Defy and he said that since I came in with TT levels of 249, this is good, and within the next 60 days my levels will continue to go up. He also stated that my E2 is too high and should be between 10-30. Thats when I questioned his knowledge.

My questions are, will my levels continue to rise or is this pretty much it.
If I feel good at this level, should/would I feel better with higher levels? If my TT stays at this level, I would like to ask Dr to increase my dose, but it may be at the expense of even higher E2.

I appreciate any input. Thank you all in advance.

It can take a while for levels to balance. If these are 30-day results, and you started out with levels of 249, you're doing very well. Your estradiol "may" be too high. That's something you and Dr. Saya have to decide based on labwork and subjective feeling. A score of 60 on the sensitive test is, in and of itself, cause for thought. You are well above the reference range, and the idea of a T:E ratio, while a worthwhile metric to measure with, is just that - a metric that will be part of the discussion you have with Dr. Saya. You wrote that you feel "pretty good" but are disappointed in your lab result...the end result is how you feel and not a number. Give it time.

You're shooting 80mg 2x a week, I bet much of your E2 is routed right there, I'd bet you'll do better reducing to an EOD schedule and reducing the amount of T you're shooting at one-time. I believe that's the simple answer to your excess E conversion...to much T at one-time. I'm curious as to your SHBG, I see your FT is over range, classic sign of low SHBG.

Midnight

What days do you do your injections on for Test and HCG? Also, what day of the week was your blood taken?

I wouldn't worry too much about the numbers like everyone else has already mentioned. It took me over a year to get dialed in and it wasn't until I switched to Dr. Says that he was able to get me regulated. Give it more time and Dr. Saya will change your protocol as necessary. Also, with the higher estrogen, you might be a candidate for Anastrozole if the Doctor feels it will help.

I have had my share of good days, bad days... Good weeks, bad weeks... Just give it time and things will settle. Everyone is different and will reach a balance at different times. You are in good hands with Dr. Saya!

P

Palermitano

What days do you do your injections on for Test and HCG? Also, what day of the week was your blood taken?

Thank you guys for all the feedback. I inject Test & HCG same day, Tuesdays and Fridays. My blood test was Monday about 1pm. I really have no complaints, other than I have felt better at higher T levels. Ive had high E2 before with test gel, then with pellets, I never have symptoms though, and its never really been a problem. I suppose I could do the math and inject everything 3x per week, see if that lowers E2, but perhaps its best I keep doing what I'm doing and wait another 60 days to have my follow up with DR.

maxadvance

You're shooting 80mg 2x a week, I bet much of your E2 is routed right there, I'd bet you'll do better reducing to an EOD schedule and reducing the amount of T you're shooting at one-time. I believe that's the simple answer to your excess E conversion...to much T at one-time. I'm curious as to your SHBG, I see your FT is over range, classic sign of low SHBG.

He's shooting half that, and I'm curious about the freeT range that quest uses, 35-155? wth is that? Labcorp range is 7-24

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me