Defy's Policy on Scrips

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

Just wondering what their policy is on scrips. I want to say I remember reading that they charge $15 per scrip if it isn't fulfilled by them, not sure though.

I just keep seeing these ridiculously low prices on Test and HCG in threads from EM, and from pharmacies we're all familiar with, that I feel foolish not looking into it more.

I get and support Defy's policy on keeping their practice fees and consults low, and support them making some of it up on their in house fulfilled scrips. But if they're down with the patient going outside for their scrips for a reasonable fee, then I owe it to myself to do it, right?

What say you?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Just wondering what their policy is on scrips. I want to say I remember reading that they charge $15 per scrip if it isn't fulfilled by them, not sure though.

According to Defy's website, their prescription processing fee is $25. If you add that on to whatever great price you're getting from XYZ Pharmacy, plus the hassle of having to get it yourself, it doesn't seem worth it to me.

If you use Defy's pharmacies, and let them take care of the prescription, they take care of everything. The hassle factor is zero.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Defy's pricing for Test and HCG. At my dosage levels, a 10mL vial of Test Cyp ends up costing me a little over $9 per week. The HCG is even cheaper...an 11,000IU vial costs me a little over $6 per week. I'm good to go with that, as it supports Defy's business model, and makes my life easier.

On top of all this, I thought there was some restriction on filling a controlled substance prescription out of state. Either that, or it raises a red flag that Defy would rather avoid. If anybody knows for sure, please chime in.

Helboi

According to Defy's website, their prescription processing fee is $25. If you add that on to whatever great price you're getting from XYZ Pharmacy, plus the hassle of having to get it yourself, it doesn't seem worth it to me.

If you use Defy's pharmacies, and let them take care of the prescription, they take care of everything. The hassle factor is zero.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Defy's pricing for Test and HCG. At my dosage levels, a 10mL vial of Test Cyp ends up costing me a little over $9 per week. The HCG is even cheaper...an 11,000IU vial costs me a little over $6 per week. I'm good to go with that, as it supports Defy's business model, and makes my life easier.

On top of all this, I thought there was some restriction on filling a controlled substance prescription out of state. Either that, or it raises a red flag that Defy would rather avoid. If anybody knows for sure, please chime in.

Yep, everything you said. And you're correct on that last point. It's legal for them to do, but brings unwanted scrutiny.

BBaller

Jackie Treehorn- can you link to where it says that on the website? I'd like to see their full policy.

I also really appreciate the ease of working with Defy and shipping for me was very simple my first order. But like maxadvance, I would consider fulfilling a script myself, as it may save a couple hundred bucks per year for me. I also live in FL, so I suspect from there'd be less scrutiny on Defy in my case than in many others.

Jackie Treehorn- can you link to where it says that on the website? I'd like to see their full policy.

http://www.defymedical.com/about-us/346

I think you may have to login to get to this page. It is their "Fee schedule/HRT Clinical Procedures" page (located under "Resources.")

BBaller said:
I also really appreciate the ease of working with Defy and shipping for me was very simple my first order. But like maxadvance, I would consider fulfilling a script myself, as it may save a couple hundred bucks per year for me. I also live in FL, so I suspect from there'd be less scrutiny on Defy in my case than in many others.

Since you live in FL, I'm sure it's not a problem getting a controlled substance script from them.

BBaller

http://www.defymedical.com/about-us/346

I think you may have to login to get to this page. It is their "Fee schedule/HRT Clinical Procedures" page (located under "Resources.")

Since you live in FL, I'm sure it's not a problem getting a controlled substance script from them.

Thanks Jackie Treehorn. Curiously, It's asking for a login and when I cancel, it says

----
[h=2] Permission Denied [/b] [h=2]You don't have permission to access this page. Please contact Defy Medical to access this section of the website.[/b]-----

I guess I'll have to contact them to see what's up.

maxadvance

I just checked that link, and did see that $25 scrip fee. If you read further down, like the last paragraph, they make it pretty clear that if you are a current HRT patient all medicines must be ordered through them. I get it, I'll live with it.

For what its worth you can use the same $25 script for all the bloodwork you can get. I have an insurance "Lab Card" that is used by Quest Diagnostics, no copay/fees...all labs are 100% covered.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me