AI (armidex/anastrazole) bone ssues

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

Guys

Anyone with hip, knee / bone / muscles after being in AI? I had a very bad reaction to Cipro an antibiotic and don't want to go that way again. I read on the drug and it shows those as common side affects. And blood clots is also reported as a reaction even in smaller doses.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ipi

If someone had those issues or side effects? I am planning to go on it but am cautious. I had an those kinds of issues with another drug. Any side effects? Do you take it?

CoastWatcher

Joint pain can result if one lowers estradiol below therapeutic levels. Over time, low E2 can over time (it doesn't have to, it can) result in osteopenia or osteoporosis. If your E2 is high, and your doctor has prescribed and AI, your concerns should be discussed with him/her. However, I believe you've written that you're a Defy patient, right? I feel certain that Drs. Saya and Crisler have considered these factors. As to your final question, no, I have never taken an AI. I manage my estradiol through multiple, smaller doses.

ipi

Thanks CoastWatcher, let me ask you once question. I am on 350iu HCG twice a week before the TestCYp injection and 60mg twice a week of TestCYp (Friday and Tuesday). If I were to split if further how will I do it, how do you do it. Same for HCG? Thanks again.

CoastWatcher

Thanks CoastWatcher, let me ask you once question. I am on 350iu HCG twice a week before the TestCYp injection and 60mg twice a week of TestCYp (Friday and Tuesday). If I were to split if further how will I do it, how do you do it. Same for HCG? Thanks again.

If you're already splitting to twice a week doses, I'm not sure it is wise for you to divide them further without clearing it with Defy. You present with multiple issues and seem to have a great deal of anxiety about your protocol. Did you explain your concerns to the doctor/nurse at Defy when you received the prescription for the AI?

ipi

I don't have anxiety. I have pains...mood...high E2 and a high prolactin...E2 being close to 50 even 3 days after test cyp and prolactin double the upper normal limit. Someone told me that I should check my brain but I read the high e2 means high prolactin which means ED or pains etc.. Does it make sense?

CoastWatcher

I don't have anxiety. I have pains...mood...high E2 and a high prolactin...E2 being close to 50 even 3 days after test cyp and prolactin double the upper normal limit. Someone told me that I should check my brain but I read the high e2 means high prolactin which means ED or pains etc.. Does it make sense?

No, high E2 does not mean high prolactin. High prolactin in men is typically the result of a pituitary tumour. Diagnosis is made via elevated blood levels and an MRI of the brain. Many, many men have elevated estradiol. Relatively few have hyperprolactinemia. High prolactin, however, can knock your libido out. Coupled with high E2, your sex drive may be markedly supressed. What did your doctors say about this?.

ipi

Unfortunately I Tested prolactin after being on TRT. Defy doesn't do it pre TRT. Atleast not for me. My LH was 5.1 before going on TRT. Also my TSH and free T3 are within the good/optimal range. Won't a tumor affect those too?

CoastWatcher

Unfortunately I Tested prolactin after being on TRT. Defy doesn't do it pre TRT. Atleast not for me. My LH was 5.1 before going on TRT. Also my TSH and free T3 are within the good/optimal range. Won't a tumor affect those too?

No, they won't. The TSH-secreting pituitary tumour is very, very, very rare.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me