Injecting at night vs day

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

I know everyone has their own preference on what time of the day but I was thinking...

If a male's body naturally produces testosterone during sleep, wouldn't it make sense to inject at bedtime to mimic the body's own natural state? I inject around lunch time 3times a week subq.

Any comments, thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fmalianos

Yeah but I like to split my doses into 3 times a week. At one point I was doing daily, then went to EOD and now 3x per week. If there's a benefit to going back to daily (night time) I might try that out . Thanks for your input 😊

Vince

Super Moderator
Yeah but I like to split my doses into 3 times a week. At one point I was doing daily, then went to EOD and now 3x per week. If there's a benefit to going back to daily (night time) I might try that out . Thanks for your input 

no benefit, to daily injecting compared to three days a week

CoastWatcher

no benefit, to daily injecting compared to three days a week

I've read this many times, but when my E2 ran wild this past summer, I went from twice-weekly dosing to three-day-a-week doing. Estradiol dropped a bit, when I went to daily dosing in an effort to avoid an AI, my E2 slid right down into range. I was surprised, but pleased.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've read this many times, but when my E2 ran wild this past summer, I went from twice-weekly dosing to three-day-a-week doing. Estradiol dropped a bit, when I went to daily dosing in an effort to avoid an AI, my E2 slid right down into range. I was surprised, but pleased.
That's good to know, did it affect your testosterone panel in any other ways.

Lancealot

Yeah but I like to split my doses into 3 times a week. At one point I was doing daily, then went to EOD and now 3x per week. If there's a benefit to going back to daily (night time) I might try that out . Thanks for your input 

How do you feel on 3 times per week? How did you feel on every day inject? What caused you to switch? I guess im lucky in that I have done inject every 3.5 days with no problems and feel great. I think I would have needle fatigue if I had to inject every day or every other.

CoastWatcher

How do you feel on 3 times per week? How did you feel on every day inject? What caused you to switch? I guess im lucky in that I have done inject every 3.5 days with no problems and feel great. I think I would have needle fatigue if I had to inject every day or every other.

Oddly, I don't have any issues with daily injection. I expected to, fully expected to, but it's a part of my morning routine. But, you're right, had every 3.5 days worked, I'd have been delighted. All in the effort, successful, to manage E2 without an AI.

Lancealot

I can understand why one would inject every day to have more control over E to avoid an AI. That's great that you got it figured out CoastWatcher. Seems like its highly individual as far as protocols go and what works for each of us. I guess I was curious if he was having trouble with E or something else that caused him to switch to more frequent injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me