A-dex question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hi all and happy thanksgiving,

Have a ? about adex. I need to get my E a little lower for an upcoming labs. I'm planning on blood draw fri afternoon. I inject 50mg T and 170iu hcg tue a.m. and fri p.m. If I take .5 mg anastroloze say Thursday night would that be enough time to bring estrogen down some for fri afternoon draw? My doc wants me a little more in range. My insurance covers E test but its not the sensitive one. My last E test showed 51.4 (7.6-42.6) and Sensitive E showed 38.7 (8-35). I'm just going to take .5mg for the test and no more. I don't have any symptoms but need to satisfy doc for the time being. Thanks :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Lancealot, Happy Thanksgiving. It's amazing what we have to do to keep a doctor off our backs. I've never used an AI, I'm sure someone more knowledgerable will chime.

.5mg and "a little lower", don't go together. If you're looking for a few to maybe 5 points on your labs maybe between .10 and no more than .25mg. However, no one can say for sure, I am confident though that .5mg is A LOT at one time. Harm ya, not likely, but that dose should drive down your E2 very much.

Lancealot

Thanks guys. My doc is not up on the latest TRT treatments so im doing this to keep her at bay for now. I'll probably switch to defy next year. She has all her guys take 1mg adex per week divided up standard protocol. She told me some of her guys are in the single digits on the E test! Granted this is not the sensitive E test but still. I guess she doesn't realize men do need some estrogen. I just broke the news to her that I divided my T dose up to twice per week. She originally had wanted me to do 1 inject @200mg per week. So after reading on here I have done 50mgx2 week from the get go. She told me she didn't "hear" me say that. I explained to her that it keeps T levels more even than doing once per week. So she is kind of letting me treat the way I want. She gets me the meds and runs labs through my insurance. I will stay with her for now as long as she doesn't tell me I have to do it her way. I know this is sad that I have to kind of bring her along but it is what it is.

CoastWatcher

Thanks guys. My doc is not up on the latest TRT treatments so im doing this to keep her at bay for now. I'll probably switch to defy next year. She has all her guys take 1mg adex per week divided up standard protocol. She told me some of her guys are in the single digits on the E test! Granted this is not the sensitive E test but still. I guess she doesn't realize men do need some estrogen. I just broke the news to her that I divided my T dose up to twice per week. She originally had wanted me to do 1 inject @200mg per week. So after reading on here I have done 50mgx2 week from the get go. She told me she didn't "hear" me say that. I explained to her that it keeps T levels more even than doing once per week. So she is kind of letting me treat the way I want. She gets me the meds and runs labs through my insurance. I will stay with her for now as long as she doesn't tell me I have to do it her way. I know this is sad that I have to kind of bring her along but it is what it is.

You're doing what you need to do to get the treatment you need. I hope you do make a change - you don't want to keep educating your doctor!

Lancealot

Coastwatcher, yes that's what it boils down to for now. I might print off some fact sheets from here for her to look over. I don't know how open she would be to doing TRT differently but it might be worth a shot for her to help her other patients. She is a nurse practitioner, nice lady but just not up on the latest treatment options.

Lancealot

Very true. One would think more docs would be open to changing if patients are getting good results using other protocols. I think in my case she just doesn't know except what she has been told how to treat patients.

I had a program I was treating this way, prescribe my meds and leave me be, is a manner of speaking. When having the same discussion about Anastrozole and E2 and them having something to say about it, I replied, how many of your patients leave here and take everything you prescribe exactly as you prescribe it, quantity and duration. They didn't have an answer for that and I suspect that no Dr could. Maybe they don't like to hear any patient say it, but they're naive otherwise.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me