How Testosterone Fuels the Drive for Status

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
From one of my favorite men's websites out there: The Art of Manliness

"The popular conception of testosterone is that it makes men aggressive and domineering jerks. This is probably because of the association between testosterone, steroids, and “roid rage.” But the anger and aggression that can be caused by steroid use isn’t usually due to an overabundance of T, but too little of it. The use of artificial testosterone can lead to a drop in the production of natural testosterone, so that if a user misses a dose, he can’t make his own. The low T levels that result are what can cause men to lash out; remember, it’s low T men who are most prone to showy displays of aggression.
Men with high T are in fact often very friendly and cooperative. As we discussed last time, true alpha males frequently exhibit these traits, and that’s not a coincidence. In fact, several studies have shown that when men (and women, too) are injected with testosterone, they become much more cooperative and altruistic in games that require cooperation and altruism than folks who didn’t receive the T injections."

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/...eed:+TheArtOfManliness+(The+Art+of+Manliness)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

driscojf

This has certainly been my experience. The number one benefit of HRT for me has been the positive effect it has had on my mood and overall sense of well being. Prior to HRT I was more irritable and prone to anger because, as I now know, my testosterone levels were too low, not too high. Another myth debunked!

Awesome article........thanks for sharing Nelson. So funny, when I started TRT one of the fears my wife had with it was that I was going to become a "roid raged" jerk. I had to explain to her it was all about "well being" and confidence. When you have that, no displays of roid rage and being a jerk.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me