How large injection rotation?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

Was doing some reading and came across some guys saying that you should have at a minimum 4 locations that you rotate for injections. However, I think these guys were doing full blown steroid cycles and not TRT.

It did make me curious though how many spots you guys go through in a rotation to give each location time to rest and heal.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bishop

So I assume that has never caused you any issues. I wonder if their need for a large number of spots comes from injecting large volumes of many compounds frequently. I've so far done glute, stomach, legs, shoulders.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think most are worried about scarring,personally I think the shoulders are a very safe area. I also think regular exercising helps heal any type of scarring.

Everyone has opinion and lapse in to something that works for them, I used to have a white board that I kept track of left and right and belly and thigh...I tossed it all out. I stick that needle in my thigh and inject it. So much simpler to not overthink it or obsess about scar tissue and poking holes in your body, healing, you know it became less complex to think I was going to do it and just get on with it.

Steelballs

This is on my thighs. I'm fortunate enough to have a couple perfectly placed freckles on one side as a gauge. I move around a little in each location. I even considered doing a five point pattern at each location and putting that on the calendar. Screenshot_2015-10-07-07-25-21.jpg

CoastWatcher

This is on my thighs. I'm fortunate enough to have a couple perfectly placed freckles on one side as a gauge. I move around a little in each location. I even considered doing a five point pattern at each location and putting that on the calendar. View attachment 1600

If you can keep this up, over and extended period of time, that's great. I came to a point, years ago, that the issue of scar tissues became a simple cost of doing (TRT) business. I wish you well with this, however.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me