Blood Test 1 year

Buy Lab Tests Online
I thought I was getting a full panel but they only make these numbers available on the web site. The doc (though I am switching to defy) was not happy with my estradiol. He is lowering my T to 200mg per week and wants me to take the estradiol daily until the next 90-day lab. I am not sure I want to do that maybe going back to 3 per week? Or is this a ratio issue?

I also have for about 2.5 weeks been taking 20 units of HCG and 500 mg of Sermorelin which obviously doesn't show up on this (been on Sermorelin for about 4-5 months?)

BloodPanel930.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Do you know if that is the Ultra Sensitive E2 test. Do you have any high E2 symptoms? Itchy or sore nips, etc??? If not, then your E2 is likely fine.

Your doc wants you to take Anastrozole daily??? That is absurd. even guys that are super high converters typically take 0.5mg twice a week or three times a week at a maximum. Many of us here don't need an AI at all on a twice a week Test injection protocol.

How soon do you start with Defy?

CoastWatcher

I thought I was getting a full panel but they only make these numbers available on the web site. The doc (though I am switching to defy) was not happy with my estradiol. He is lowering my T to 200mg per week and wants me to take the estradiol daily until the next 90-day lab. I am not sure I want to do that maybe going back to 3 per week? Or is this a ratio issue?

I also have for about 2.5 weeks been taking 20 units of HCG and 500 mg of Sermorelin which obviously doesn't show up on this (been on Sermorelin for about 4-5 months?)

View attachment 1597

Can you provide more information? What is your current protocol? You wrote you were told to lower your your testosterone to 200mg per week. That is the upper range for most patients on TRT. How much are you taking? A daily AI is reckless. Can you confirm the E2 value was obtained via the sensitive test?

I start with Defy this month. Everything is submitted, and depending on what all my clinic tested I might have some blood-work to submit and my initial consult.

I did not take the Ultra Sensitive test. I do not have itchy feelings or sore nips.

I was on 300 mg weekly divided into Mon-Morning, Thursday Evening Sub-Q injections. The Anti-Aging clinic just changed physicians I am not sure how up to date he is on all this stuff.

I realize 1125 is a little out of range but doesn't seem to be in a danger range. I don't know if the goal of lowering the Test, however it does seem 300mg/ weekly is a lot compared to most of the guys here. When I took the test although I am normally twice weekly I actually didn't take any Test for 8 days. Meaning I took my last split injection and didn't take the in-between one on Thursday.

ERO

Since you don't have any obvious high E2 symptoms, my 2-cents would be to skip the AI and go to the 200/week Monday morning Thursday evening protocol until you start with Defy. It is easy to tank your E2 too low and they it can take weeks to get back to normal when you do. (I learned that the hard way a few years back)

CoastWatcher

Since you don't have any obvious high E2 symptoms, my 2-cents would be to skip the AI and go to the 200/week Monday morning Thursday evening protocol until you start with Defy. It is easy to tank your E2 too low and they it can take weeks to get back to normal when you do. (I learned that the hard way a few years back)

I agree that the last thing you want to do is send your E2 to dangerously low levels. What ERO is suggesting makes sense and gives you some stability to present to Defy when you have your consultation.

Last edited:
In the scheme of your T:E ration it's not bad. Since you're coming over to Defy just ride it out but I would NOT recommend you take an AI daily. Maybe .25mg with your shots, or even just once per week. I like your total of 1125...really rocking there.

I don't see anything else in your tests of concern to me that Coasty and Vince didn't already point out. If and when you switch over to Defy ask them for a full thyroid panel...antibodies and the whole enchilada. I don't see any thyroid numbers for you there.

Thanks all. The Nurse that printed these actually recommended donating as well.

Since I don't have to pay anything to Defy except for the consult maybe I'll ask for the full thyroid panel. I know Nelson mentioned earlier on a thread similar to some older numbers I had

Update:
I haven't seen the reports by my initial consultation with Dr. Crisler, he mentioned I had elevated T3. I'll see how I can get copies of the bloodwork tomorrow.

Now I thought this was a little unusual but due to the elevated Hematocrit, Hemoglobin and RBC, I did a therapeutic phlebotomy and am to stop taking Test until I can retest bloodwork Nov. 4th. So with the delay in results it could be about 3 weeks. Now of course I have T still from my old provider but I'd rather play along if he finds it that concerning. Still I am a little concerned about roughly 3 weeks with no injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me