Doctor in Philadelphia or Possibly Manhattan

Buy Lab Tests Online

Encore

I am seriously considering Defy Medical, but I'd like to consider a local doctor as well. Does anyone have any suggestions in Philadelphia, or possibly Manhattan which is actually more convenient for me with a quick 2 hour bus ride than the suburbs of Philadelphia.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Harry Lind

hello, there is a doctor in ne philly who I got through low testosterone.com. He is at busteton and rhawn. Dr Kadilakar at NE family medicine. He got me on test and anastozole but wont prescribe hcg and I am having big time issues with atrophy. Nice guy but not sure I would really recommend. but if your stuck he could at least get you started but you have to go through lowtestosterone.com. I had a choise of philly or manhatten but didn't want to go to NY. I think im regretting that

Encore

Harry,

I came across a Dr. Brad Ferrara in an ad in a local fitness magazine who I emailed as well and it looks like he has an interest in sports medicine which might be better for me since I have an issue with atrophy from a knee surgery years ago that I am still dealing with.

I'm surprised that the doctor you found through low testosterone.com will not prescribe HcG as I thought Nelson was a consultant to that organization, in addition to defy.

I just received an email from Defy with very reasonable prices for consultation and blood work by the way. Even if I decide to have a local doctor, I think I'm going to be sure that I can always get a second opinion from Defy, reviews of my blood work, etc. since it isn't too expensive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me