Biodentical Test Pellets Rate of Decline

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

I had mentioned in a prior post that I would share my progress with Test pellets, specifically their rate of decline. Here is where I am so far.

30 Days (Quest)
Total T 1475 (250-1100)
Free T 236 (35-155)
E2 (not sensitive) 88 (<29)

60 Days (Lab Corp)
Total T 1152 (348-1197)
Free T 25 (7.2-24.0)
E2 (sensitive) 55 (8.0-35)

It appears I have dropped 300 points in 30 days in regards to total T, not sure if I should pay more attention to Free T. I'm really hoping this plateaus and does not continue to drop at this rate. Apparently pellets dissolve faster with higher activity. I'm in the gym 3 days per week about 2-3 hours at a time and work out with a vengeance. I feel great and have no symptoms of high E2, not sure if that should excuse me of health concerns or not. I will continue to post every 30 days until I return for reinsertion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I am just not a fan of pellets as are may TRT medical practitioners as well for just that reason; inability to sustain consistent serum levels.

Plus, it's an invasive procedure every time pellets have to put back in.

One or two injections a week that takes all of about 5 mins is so much more convenient in my opinion and the ability to manage serum levels is ideal.

You need to do something about your elevated E2. Over 50 with the Sensitive assay is to high; are you experiencing any symptoms?

P

Palermitano

Regarding E2, no symptoms, I feel great! Strong in the gym, high sex drive, etc. Dr wants me on letrozole, Im trying to lower it on my own with weight loss, Zinc and Calcium D Glucarate. If I'm not experiencing any side effects, is there still a reason for concern?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Palermitano

Thanks for sharing!

Nice T decay! Better than I expected. I would like to see how long it will take to get to close to600 ng/dL. It is not a lineal decay so hard to extrapolate.

Thanks again for a great and encouraging update.

Do not take an AI if you are feeling good. The reason your doc wants you to take it is because the effect of pellets will last longer at the expense of tanking your estradiol.

Coadministration of Anastrozole Sustains Therapeutic Testosterone Levels in HG Men

P

Palermitano

Palermitano

Thanks for sharing!

Nice T decay! Better than I expected. I would like to see how long it will take to get to close to600 ng/dL. It is not a lineal decay so hard to extrapolate.

Thanks again for a great and encouraging update.

Do not take an AI if you are feeling good. The reason your doc wants you to take it is because the effect of pellets will last longer at the expense of tanking your estradiol.

Coadministration of Anastrozole Sustains Therapeutic Testosterone Levels in HG Men

Thanks Nelson, I do feel great but Im concerned that "long term" high E2 levels might cause problems down the road such as strokes, etc. Dr is old school and going by the book saying I should be between 20-30 regardless of my test levels. I appreciate any insight here.

P

Palermitano

30 Days (Quest)
Total T 1475 (250-1100)
Free T 236 (35-155)

60 Days (Lab Corp)
Total T 1152 (348-1197)
Free T 25 (7.2-24.0)

90 Days
(Lab Corp)
Total T 762 (348-1197)
Free T 14.9 (7.2-24.0)
E2 (sensitive) 61.3 (8.0-35)

P

Palermitano

How are you feeling at the 90 day mark, as opposed to the 30/60 point? Thanks for keeping this updated.

I actually feel pretty good, just not quite as much power in the gym as in the 30/60 day point, but still very strong and sex drive is fine. Lets see how I feel in the next 30 days. I was hoping I could make these last for at least 5 months, but because of my high activity level in the gym, they supposedly dissolve faster, so Im planning on reinsertion in November.

I'm very surprised that my E2 is even higher than before, even though my test levels have declined, Im guessing this is because I am supplementing with Pregnenolone (my levels were a bit low). Im still concerned about my E2, but I feel great so Im not sure if I should take a very small dose of AI regularly, just to see how I feel.

CoastWatcher

I actually feel pretty good, just not quite as much power in the gym as in the 30/60 day point, but still very strong and sex drive is fine. Lets see how I feel in the next 30 days. I was hoping I could make these last for at least 5 months, but because of my high activity level in the gym, they supposedly dissolve faster, so Im planning on reinsertion in November.

I'm very surprised that my E2 is even higher than before, even though my test levels have declined, Im guessing this is because I am supplementing with Pregnenolone (my levels were a bit low). Im still concerned about my E2, but I feel great so Im not sure if I should take a very small dose of AI regularly, just to see how I feel.

You can always add an AI. If you have no estrogenic symptoms I would hold it in reserve and see how things play out.

P

Palermitano

30 Days (Quest)
Total T 1475 (250-1100)
Free T 236 (35-155)

60 Days (Lab Corp)
Total T 1152 (348-1197)
Free T 25 (7.2-24.0)

90 Days (Lab Corp)
Total T 762 (348-1197)
Free T 14.9 (7.2-24.0)
E2 (sensitive) 61.3 (8.0-35)

120 Days (Lab Corp)
Total T 412 (348-1197)
Free T 5.3 (7.2-24.0)
E2 (sensitive) 21.7 (8.0-35)

I am not happy at all with the rate of decline. I have already contacted Defy, I'll give them a try, per you guys, and I plan on injecting 2x per week. I just hope they are not too conservative and allow me the 1000+ levels that I feel best at.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That is actually a pretty good decay. Can you remind me how many pellets and how many mg each? I am sure it is over 14 mg of Testopel.

What did they promise you? 6 months?

P

Palermitano

1700mg Total - SottoPelle - https://www.sottopelletherapy.com
8 x 200mg, 1 x 100mg

Promise of 4-6 months, basically gave me 3 good months.They blamed my rate of decline on my high activity in the gym. Haven't started yet but so far I'm very impressed with Defy, just waiting for blood work and consultation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me