Muscle building

Buy Lab Tests Online
Im on 60mg twice weekly for best part of 3 months and im training hard . Im developing alot of muscle growth but didnt expect this on such small doses. ???? Ive been tols on numerous occassions i have a good genetic make up so maybe thats a factor

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Yes, genetics play a huge role. Enjoy it! I new a guy in high school that looked like a semi-pro bodybuilder and he did not lift, did not play sports, and ate whatever he wanted. Dude had maybe 10% body fat year round and weighed at least 225 at a height of 5'10 or so. Pure genetic gold.

I have been on TRT for 5 years, train hard, eat right, get enough sleep and I cannot build muscle for-sh*t.

Yes, genetics play a huge role. Enjoy it! I new a guy in high school that looked like a semi-pro bodybuilder and he did not lift, did not play sports, and ate whatever he wanted. Dude had maybe 10% body fat year round and weighed at least 225 at a height of 5'10 or so. Pure genetic gold.

I have been on TRT for 5 years, train hard, eat right, get enough sleep and I cannot build muscle for-sh*t.

Sorry to hear that, Some 25 years ago I was close to my first Bodybuilding show but got injured. I havn`t picked a weight up for a decade and my physique in 4 months as drastically changed. Happy days but still got some blubber to burn off but it all takes time. Hardgainers must eat like a horse to have any chances of gaining muscle.

Jk78

....train hard, eat right, get enough sleep and I cannot build muscle for-sh*t.

That's sums me up right there. Been training 3 years, two of it consistently and hard with compound lifts, and I gain and lose the same 15 pounds of fat every year. Frustrating as can be. Hoping once I get my T up some it changes a little. For a guy my size, my lifting stats suck too. I want some new genes!!

Miklu

i hope gene therapy moves forward as fast as possible so we could get to the root of all of our problems and fix those.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me