Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
So for “What is the best way to do TRT?” don’t ask me where to get gear. This is where we’re talking about the best way to do TRT. Jay can chime in with his thoughts.
You take Testosterone Propionate, 50 milligrams [mg], every other day. That means one week you are going to end up with 150 mg of Test, the next week you are going to get 200 mg of test. This is going to keep you at just at over the highest levels that you could achieve naturally.
You are going to backfill a 28 gauge insulin syringe. If you don’t know what it means to backfill a syringe go on YouTube and look at it or get it from your TRT clinic which is what I do. I get my insulin syringes backfilled, 28 gauge. You can shoot those into your delts, into your thighs, and you rotate your injection sites.
Now if a lot of you are saying, “I don’t know what any of this means,” that’s fine. This is the best way to do it. Figure out how to do it yourself.
Do you need to take Anti-estrogens, SERMs, Aromatase inhibitors, or anything else? Unless your blood work is saying there is high estrogen.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For me personally, I inject twice a week sunday night and thursday morning with testosterone cypionate and HCG in my shoulders. I use no AI but my estrogen is low, I'm wondering if I supplement with more dhea if that would increase my estrogen? But I will say this my libido is very strong and my mind is very clear, I feel good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me