Walgreens Will Not Honor GoodRX Discount Card

Buy Lab Tests Online

kjcmjc

My Doc wrote me a script for Test Cypionate today for 10ml at 200mg. I went to Walgreens and they told me they will not accept the discount card from GoodRx for controlled drugs. I asked if this was just this store and she said no Walgreens in the area will honor it. (I am from the Cleveland, Ohio area) I then went to CVS and the pharmacist said he had 1 vial in stock, but could not guarantee that the discount card would be honored. I have to call back tomorrow to find out. I called GoodRX and they said that on controlled drugs they do not have to honor the card. He suggested to call around and see who accepts it. The thing is I have called and all of them say over the phone that they will honor the card.

My Doctor uses a pharmacy that sells Pfizer Test Cyp for $80.00 plus $15 shipping. I thought with the GoodRx card I could save some money, but its now looking like I might be back to my Doctors pharmacy?

Does anybody know a pharmacy in the Cleveland area that will accept a GoodRx discount card?

I have read that Empower sells Test cheap? Can they ship to Ohio if I mailed the original script to them?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kjcmjc

Good news for me, I went to CVS today and they did honor the discount card. I paid $51.00 for a 10ml vial of Sun Pharma test cyp. I asked if on my next refill will they honor it again I was told if the coupon is still valid they would. Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me