What to add for a better fat burn?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tim

I'm currently on 80mg cyp twice a week and 300mcg of Semorelin 5 nights a week. Would GHRP-2 be best to work with the Semorelin to increase fat burn? Or should I explore a combination that doesn't include Semorelin?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tim

I thought about something like that. My fear is the 6 causing too much hunger. I've been a long distance runner for years and just recently was told to shut it down. I have a torn patella in one knee and a bad hip on the other side. I have carpal tunnel in right hand as well so my lifting and cardio is going to be non existent for awhile. I'm hoping by adding a peptide to my current protocol I can keep my abdomen size down. I ate great 95% of the time but do enjoy the occasional pizza and beer night.

I thought about something like that. My fear is the 6 causing too much hunger. I've been a long distance runner for years and just recently was told to shut it down. I have a torn patella in one knee and a bad hip on the other side. I have carpal tunnel in right hand as well so my lifting and cardio is going to be non existent for awhile. I'm hoping by adding a peptide to my current protocol I can keep my abdomen size down. I ate great 95% of the time but do enjoy the occasional pizza and beer night.

Take up cycling. I have bad knees so that why I ride.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
300 mcg of Sermorelin is on the lite side for dosing.

500 mg would provide for better results.

GHRP-6 will increase your appetite and make no mistake about that.

Sermorelin will decrease body fat but like all peptides, it takes time.

I've run Sermorelin for about a year now and I am probably down to 12 to 14% body fat.

BUT, I train like a mad man and eat clean with at least 4 protein shakes a day as they burn fat very nicely as well.

GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 taken with Sermorelin has a nice synergistic effect and a better one over all; just keep in mind that the GHRP's are not FDA approved so there could be some health risk where sermorelin is FDA approved.

croaker24

So what is a good body fat to have? I know it's age-related - my understanding is that you do not want too low a body fat as you age.

A friend of mine picked up the Tanita BC-601 FitScan Segmental Body Monitor: http://www.tanita.com/en/bc601f/
How accurate or reliable are these things???

My body fat was 14%. My BMI was 21.8. My "Metabolic Age" was 31 (I'm 57). However, I believe these scales are for the "average" population and not calibrated for athletic/body builders types. I think my body fat is actually lower; since going on T I've burned off 2 inches off my waist down to a waist 30/31 now; and my exercise is far more vigorous than it was 2 years ago as I build up stamina/endurance.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Those Tanita scales are OK. They use Biolectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) which depends a lot of your hydration. BIA tends to over estimate fat by 5-10% in most cases, but it is a cheap and easy way to measure body composition. Also, water retention will tend to increase body cell mass (lean mass plus organ mass).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me