Some unusual side effects (?)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Snarky

I'm doing a primary vs. secondary hypogonadism test and am using the following dosage schedule:

Clomid 50 mg per day
Anastrazole 0.25 mg twice a week
DHEA/Pregnenolone 30/50 mg daily.

Things are going well overall but I've noticed a few unusual changes, and I'm not sure if they are related to the pills.

(1) Worst constipation of my life. I've gone on overdrive since eating fiber and drinking prune juice but still not much improvement.

(2) Eye sensitivity. My eyes start burning like crazy if they are exposed to certain chemicals. For example, I used some visene with an anti-itch formula and it burned like crazy. This also happened when I ate some very spicy salsa and when I used some volatile solvents (ethyl acetate) at work. I have not had any vision problems otherwise.

(3) Random forgetfulness. I went to the grocery store to buy some paper towels, I then left them in the store after paying for them (doh!). Also, I forget to let me dog in after letting her out. A couple of other minor things like that. I know these are small, but very uncharacteristic of me.

Anyone experience any of the above?
I've also had some of the more common ones (i.e. hot flashes).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Answers

These are not TRT related.

1. You are not eating enough fiber and drinking enough water, I bet.

2. Wash your eye lashes with soap in the shower. You are probably building bacteria there (Info given to me by my eye doctor since my eyes used to burn at night)

3. I bet you are not sleeping well or have a lot in your mind. I don't know how old you are, so I am just assuming is not age related cognitive dysfunction.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me