HCG - 350IU 2x per week vs. 100IU every day

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I'm currently on Testosterone cypionate, arimidex, and HCG. I'm taking the HCG at 350IU 2x per week (subQ).

I've seen a lot of guys recommending daily dosage so I'm thinking of moving to 100IU every day. What can I expect this change to do as far as my T and E2 levels? It's the same amount of weekly HCG, just split up into 7 smaller weekly injections instead of 2 larger injections.

Has anyone gone from 2 or 3x weekly HCG to daily HCG? I'd love to hear whether it made a difference in how you feel, and what it did to your T and E2 (assuming your other medications remained the same before and after the HCG dosage change).

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

T and E2: If you decide to have fine needle aspiration performed on your testes to monitor IT hormones then by all means post up the results. Serum levels shouldn't be affected much if at all.

The mods have described protocols with citations supporting 2 or 3x weekly. hCG has a half life of about 30 hours. What is the rationale for daily injection? No matter, trying it daily should do no harm. Ultimately its about how you feel rather than what others suggest. Stick with any change for several weeks before arriving at a final conclusion.

Dr. Scally describes every third day as his preferred protocol here:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hcg-induced-leydig-cell-desensitization.134282373/

BTW, the 2009 thread also debunks the Leydig "desensitization theory" on pg 2.

Peak serum level is often described as two peaks, one at 4-6 hours another at 48-72 hours. Not sure what the IT peaks are.

HarryCat

Never noticed any benefit from HCG no matter what schedule I tried injecting it on.

I have seen the stories of guys saying every day injections helped with libido. Even read one thread where someone found injecting 50IU per day more beneficial that 100IU per day.

You'll just need to try it for yourself and see.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm currently on Testosterone cypionate, arimidex, and HCG. I'm taking the HCG at 350IU 2x per week (subQ).

I've seen a lot of guys recommending daily dosage so I'm thinking of moving to 100IU every day. What can I expect this change to do as far as my T and E2 levels? It's the same amount of weekly HCG, just split up into 7 smaller weekly injections instead of 2 larger injections.

Has anyone gone from 2 or 3x weekly HCG to daily HCG? I'd love to hear whether it made a difference in how you feel, and what it did to your T and E2 (assuming your other medications remained the same before and after the HCG dosage change).

Thanks!

I use the Nelson protocol and inject in my shoulders twice a week with testosterone and 500 iu of HCG, I am very happy with the results, but I'm interested in knowing if daily injections of HCG makes a difference "please keep us updated"

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gene uses daily HCG and likes it.

For me it becomes an issue of lack of adherence and needle fatigue if I attempt to inject daily. But if you have the discipline personality type to do so, more power to you.

No studies have compared daily low dose HCG with the 500 IU twice or three times per week protocol.

Defy just put me on 100IU daily and I do the shot in the morning.
They also added 30mg DHEA twice a day along with upping my Test to .35ml twice a week. Started on Monday so nothing to really report on yet. I really don't notice any difference.

Ive done 250iu EOD, 400iu EOD, 100iu daily, and none ever hand a tangible result for me, no feeling of well being, no libido increase. Obviously my testes are not shrunken and thats all that at this time, I'm after. I'm down to 100iu 2x week at this point. This was all on my own, my own subjective tests, no blood testing or other monitoring.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me