Low Dose Cypionate Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Men - Are any of you injecting 50mg total or less per week, either in a single injection or multiple injections (50 mg total)? Nelson has a good sticky on how different doses effect body composition and strength, but are any of you on this type of protocol? If so, what's been your experience? Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jfullam

I started TRT 8 weeks ago and my doc Endo prescribed 16mg Cypionate weekly. My first follow-up appointment is 7/24. I had blood work done 2 weeks back and my Free T had dropped from 46.2 pg/ml to 40.7. My Total T had dropped from 336 ng/dl to 307. I am hoping my Endo makes an adjustment in my follow-up appt. I emailed her, but she insisted we stay the course until she sees me again... If she does not adjust things on 7/24, I will proceed with switching to Defy Medical (I have already contacted them).

chaps

Don't wait, switch, starting you at 16mg a week? That alone speaks volumes to the care you will get, don't spin your wheels if you have access to Defy then go there.

CoastWatcher

I started TRT 8 weeks ago and my doc Endo prescribed 16mg Cypionate weekly. My first follow-up appointment is 7/24. I had blood work done 2 weeks back and my Free T had dropped from 46.2 pg/ml to 40.7. My Total T had dropped from 336 ng/dl to 307. I am hoping my Endo makes an adjustment in my follow-up appt. I emailed her, but she insisted we stay the course until she sees me again... If she does not adjust things on 7/24, I will proceed with switching to Defy Medical (I have already contacted them).

The dose, 16 or 160?

jfullam

I want to give my Endo a chance to explain in our follow-up appt. I have a friend also being treated, he is 10 years younger (I am 50). They started him out with 30mg per week, then went to 50mg, then eventually 100mg (he has been on TRT for about 14 months). He says he feels great now, but his Free and Total #'s were much lower than mine when he started. I will say that I "experimented" by taking a single dose of 30mg one week and I was extremely irritable/tense the first 24 hrs - everything bothered me. I was thinking maybe my endo is trying to better manage these mood issues?

CoastWatcher

I would draw no conclusions based on one, single injection of 30mg. I simply don't see how you will feel any benefits of TRT on this protocol.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
James - Once again as we've seen countless times; your Endo is not trained in hormonal replacement therapies in men.

Generally speaking, the starting Test Cyp does for the age related androgen deficient male is 100 mg a week for 6 weeks with follow up blood work. This has been the Gold Standard for years now and if you're Doctor was trained correctly he would never had you started on a dose that would not have any clinical effect.

The bigger concern now knowing that this Doc is not trained correctly is his understanding of what blood work needs to be monitored on TRT such as Hematocrit, Estrogen, PSA....

Does he know why you need to be using HCG now that you are HPTA suppressed and the importance of this peptides use on TRT?

I could go on....

You need to have a serious face to face with him and ask him if he to totally qualified to be overseeing you TRT protocol...and ask him to be honest as it's your health at risk!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me