Hello to all new to forum not new to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all I am have been on TRT for 3 yrs and I am balanced ! I always have question since I am prescribed TRT from my MD who is a DA . Scripts improper doses and doesn't know how to read BW ! It took me about a year of research and his prescription for 200mg of Cypionate EOW and 1mg of Arimidex daily Soooo see what I mean I still researched and found a proper dosage and good protocol . I welcome and info and willing to share all personal research I kano as fact from personal research on dosage and extensive use of peptides :) Almost 57 and loving life :) To many girl friends if that is possible :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Glad you joined us.

You are probably better off using 100 mg per week and stopping Arimidex (by the way, you are taking an excessive dose).

Feel free to post your blood work in the respective folder.

Glad you joined us.

You are probably better off using 100 mg per week and stopping Arimidex (by the way, you are taking an excessive dose).

Not to try to start off by disagreeing , but @ 70mg every 3.5 days and only taking .25mg of Armidex , What donupi base your opinion on that I am taking to much when I feel great and at a o lower dose my mood and energy level drops ? I am dosing 140 MG per week = 28mg every 2 weeks ? @ 100mg per week my Test level drops all the way into the high 400 range ?

Glad you joined us.

\

Not to argeu but I am taking 40mgs a week more than 100ms'a and my E2 is in check ? And only .25 mg of armidaex ?

Please explain why you say I am taking to much when E2 and test are in good range and only a very small amount of AI (.25mg every 4th day ?

With all due respect ?

I like to gain knowledge !

Hi Buzzard, thanks for joining! I believe I know you from another place in the past :) Glad you joined!!

Yup Vettester I think you are correct ! I have really come a long way and learned a lot since I was asking so many dumb question 3 yrs ago ! Good to bump into you again ! Still on track and very balanced .

I have tried 100 mg a week and the small 20mg drop every 3.5 days drops my T level 200 to 250 in 4 mths. so went back to 70 mg every 3.5 days and in all honesty .25 mg of Arimidex is not taken on and every 4th day ?

I will post my BW the next time I have a panel drawn and post I would like to opinions on it due to my Dr. is clueless past Testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me