need help

Buy Lab Tests Online

jame99

Hi, i am new to this forum. need some help i am 53 in very good shape 5'6 170 lbs very athletic, i work out 5 days a week cardio 4days, strength & conditioning 3days, the last few years i have noticed recovery issues & chronic ailments that dont heal a lot of over use injurys. sex drive is good but erections not so good had 2 blood test everything was fine total test was just under 700 from doctor side said thats great, but from my research & symptoms like, belly fat know matter what i do cant loose weight, always a new ailment, tired, loss of strength, the usual stuff thats associated with low test but im @ 700.i have never done any steroid TRT nothing until 2 months ago, i did a PCT with 4 weeks of nolva ED & aromasin 12.5 EOD then did clomid 10 days ED @ 50 mg, for a total of 5 weeks the only changes were libido tanked terribly.Nothing positive @ all. After my PCT took a 5 weeks off to c if my body responded, nothing so i tried proviron @ 50mg for a week nothing then up the dose to 100 mg for week nothing.Now i have started HCG @ 200 ius every other day going into my second week feel nothing.this is where i need some peoples experience who have been where im at,so i joined this forum to c if i can get some proper guidance i really want to try giving my own test a boost b4 i go on Testastarome thats y i tried proviron,PCT & now HCG.hope nelson & all of u guys can shed some light on what i need to do. Thank u

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
See the only thing we're getting out of this is that your total serum is 700ng/dl. Is that the result right after your PCT? Is the 700ng/dl serum level sustaining, meaning you know it didn't just surge from the PCT compounds, and possibly now your HPTA is not producing sufficient LH & FSH?

Some of the symptoms also sound E2 related. Need E2 Sensitive, Free Testosterone, LH & FSH, Full Thyroid, CBC's, metabolic, lipids, ....

jame99

ok guys thank u, gives me something to go on i will get the blood work u suggest then get back 2 u, by the way the 700 total was b4 i did anything i just got a basic blood test then ask'd the doctor to run my testosterone. i did @ the time not know there were other blood work i could do. Thank u

CoastWatcher

@ the time not know there were other blood work i could do. Thank u

Working with a doctor who knows current TRT protocols is critically important. Many of us had a hard time finding such a practitioner - it's worth it to connect with someone who knows what they are doing.

jame99

hi just got the lab work back from what they told me everything is fine.here it is. thank u in advance
PSA 0.853 mg/ml (0-4) NORMAL
FT4 1.14 ng/dl (0.93-1.7) NORMAL
FT3 3.18 pg/ml (2.02-4.43) NORMAL
TSH 2.010 UIU/ml (0.27-4.2) NORMAL
ALBUMIN 4.3 g/dl (3.5-5.3) NORMAL
SHBG 44.0.4 nmol/l (14.5-48.4) NORMAL
TESTOSTERONE 746 ng/dl (240-950) NORMAL

FREE TESTOSTERONE 14.6 ng/dl (4.7-24.4) NORMAL

ESTRIOL 4.92 ng/ml (0-80) NORMAL
FSH 2.9 mIU/ml (0.95-11.95) NORMAL
LH 2.2 mIU/ml (1.14-8.75) NORMAL

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jame99

If the lab values you posted are without TRT (I suspect so since your LH and FSH are good), then I would say you should look for another reason for your issues.

Are you exercising too much? How is your sleep?

jame99

hi,thank u for your reply i sleep well i do exercise a lot,but i have all my life nothing extreme but very consistent & i push myself,from what i came across in forums i have been reading & from what i gathered, but from your reply i might b wrong was my fsh & lh is on the low normal side & my shbg is on the high normal side so i was thinking my issues may b low free testosterone because i don't really understand the free testosterone reading & just because somethings in the normal range which can b vast does not mean its my body's optimum range,thank u 4 your feed back

jame99

hi here r the results let me know what u think,thank u
PSA 0.853 mg/ml (0-4) NORMAL
FT4 1.14 ng/dl (0.93-1.7) NORMAL
FT3 3.18 pg/ml (2.02-4.43) NORMAL
TSH 2.010 UIU/ml (0.27-4.2) NORMAL
ALBUMIN 4.3 g/dl (3.5-5.3) NORMAL
SHBG 44.0.4 nmol/l (14.5-48.4) NORMAL
TESTOSTERONE 746 ng/dl (240-950) NORMAL

FREE TESTOSTERONE 14.6 ng/dl (4.7-24.4) NORMAL

ESTRIOL 4.92 ng/ml (0-80) NORMAL
FSH 2.9 mIU/ml (0.95-11.95) NORMAL
LH 2.2 mIU/ml (1.14-8.75) NORMAL

Re-Ride

quote: [ i was thinking my issues may b low free testosterone because i don't really understand the free testosterone reading & just because somethings in the normal range which can b vast does not mean its my body's optimum range,thank u 4 your feed back]

Hi, There is much debate on optimum ratios. Your T/free = 51 and T/E= 152

T/E is high according to the peaktestosterone forum which states:
"So what is a good T/E ratio? A solid number for a 20 year old male is 30-40 with some guys shooting near 50. Of course, some would argue that a T/E ratio that high makes it to where most guys can't think straight. Regardless, youthful testosterone-to-estrogen ratios are quite high and are certainly ideal in terms of maintaining male health."
www peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Estrogen_Ratio.aspx

note that they don't say "e2" but is pro'ly what they mean. Many here think more E2 or a lower T/E2 ratio is ok up to a point

Re-Ride

Current theory on the free T assay is that relying on it as a treatment goal fails to consider that the T bound loosely to albumin is also "available". These folks look at Bioavailable T which is the sum of both albumin bound and free T.

So is your T/Free ratio of 51 good bad or irrelevant? I'd like to know as well.

Hasty

Best to let your doctor(s) take several, patient tests as you recover from what I understand was a period of performance enhancing steroid use. Your PCT looks like it worked on paper, but I really think these "snapshot" numbers can best be read with several blood panels in a short period. Your free T4 is on the higher side and could be mostly protein-bound and useless. My understanding from a family member treated for thyroid is that significant differences can be found day to day. I am no medical expert, but you know your body and yourself best. Your symptoms could be attributed to many variables as well as low testosterone - a psychiatric disorder, allostatic or acute stress , or some acute immune disruption or some other factor transitory to your body or life right now. Just trust in your doctors and your body to restore itself after the disruption experienced by the intermittent PEDs, Proviron, PCT, etc. I'm not personally familiar with PEDs, but have been in sports and gyms all my adult life where people use them - they all insist, seemingly correctly, that eventual recovery is the norm, but it typically takes the amount of time you were "on" something to swing back to normal while you are "off" everything. Until then, the best you can do is support your body with proper nutrition, stress reduction activities, healthy diet and regular sleep. Keep an eye on things and let the experts around here tell you more on the medical side - I'm really only good for understanding where your coming from and sympathizing with you big time. It is encouraging you are seeking care and taking action to discover the information and support you need, so I expect the best for you. Hang in there, buddy!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me