Reducing Face bloat

Buy Lab Tests Online

copacetic25

Looking at the side effect information for countering any bloat I see, magnesium, vitamin B, plenty of water and possibly reducing salt as ways to reduce bloat. I am only a month into TRT and am just starting to feel my sex drive increase, but am wondering if there is anything else to try to reduce face bloat. I don't think me estrogen is out of control or anything like that. I just would like a slender face.
I am injecting twice a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

copacetic25

My diet has been a bit higher in carbs and not as strict. I don't wear any rings to notice tightness, nor do I notice any swelling of ankles or feet. I guess I should get my diet back on track and get all my cardio in and see how it impacts things.
Before I started TRT I would occasionally drink Dandelion tea and would see the diuretic/sliming effect in my face the next day very easily. Now since starting TRT, if I drink it, I don't really see any slimming in my face.

TestBoss

I have this same issue. My face looks bloated and my stomach is bloated as well. I'm on Fortesta. What's the point of being on TRT if it is going to make you look like shit? It's very frustrating.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It's not uncommon for a man to retain some water when they first start up a TRT protocol...it's actually a good sign and that your body is responding to the therapy.

In a few weeks it will subside on it's own so I wouldn't have serious concerns at this point.

TestBoss

Ok thanks for the response. If your testosterone is too high from TRT can that cause it too? Mine was 1000 on 2 pumps everyday so my doctor wants me to do 2 pumps during the week and 1 on Saturday and Sunday. Sound normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me