Q about low estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
My labs came back T was at 256 Free was 6.6 E2 was 6.6 ultrasensitive. LH 2.4 and FSH 1.5. So not good all around...but I'm not sure what it means. Does that mean that I am primary or secondary after trying PCT? I was on Clomid 25mg for a week and two weeks of HCG at 3500 IU daily. I can fix the low T etc, how do I get the E2 up. I've taken more arimidex since right before finding this out and my back is in pain I've never experienced before. Defy should have checked ultrasensitive like Nelson Vergel always says first as the roche method was 30. Anyone know quick ways to get back to good E2 level quick?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've been on anastrozole .25mg twice weekly for 3 weeks. I took my last .25mg yesterday morning immediately prior to reviewing my lab reports.

CoastWatcher

You wrote that you "can fix the low T." You are planning to start TRT? If so, a well managed protocol will raise your estradiol levels. An estradiol level of 30, no matter which test you used, is not cause to jump on Anastrozole.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What was your total testosterone?

Your estradiol will slowly come back up if you stop anastrozole. If you increase your T, your estradiol will come up.

Okay cool. I put on some Androgel again todayuntil I can get on shots hopefully in a week...so hopefully that will slide up my E with the boost of T. My total testosterone was 256...so I assume I'm primary hypodonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me