latest blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online

bongo

been on TRT couple years for the past year 200 mg/week Test cyp. .5 mg anastrozole 3x/week , 250 iu HCG. EOD....feeling fine good workouts I'm 61 years old free T3 3.82PG/ML T4 1.30 ESTRADIOL <5.00 {low} testrosterone 235ng/dl (low I think) PSA 3.63 vit D 22ng/ml (low) Cholesterol 190 Triglyceride 95 HDL 52 LDL 119.....................any help or suggestions Thank You (I see my Doctor tomorrow )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

That is a very low estradiol level. Very low. Why are you taking the Anastrozole? You have knocked it way down. Too low a level can lead to problems just as too high a level of estradiol can.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your TT is 290 ng/dL even with 200 mg/week of testosterone plus 250 IU HCG EOD? If that is the case, something is wrong.

I also agree with CoastWatcher about your estradiol. You probably do not need to be taking any anastrozole even if and when your total T goes up.

bongo

Testosterone was lower estradiol was normal... Last blood test was test. 600 estradiol was 10...... I'm seeing my doctor today he's good was recommended to me (thks N. V.).... Really surprised with the test being so low.. I'll let you know what he says... Thanks so much for the answers.. Bill

CoastWatcher

If your estradiol was normal prior to TRT, there was no reason to prescribe an AI. Start TRT, test after at least six weeks on the protocol, and then a decision about estradiol could have been made. But, as Nelson pointed out, your doctor has you on a very high dose of testosterone...good luck.

captq

Bongo

I defer to others (Nelson and CW) who are far more experienced but 290 sounds like where you start not where you end up and 200 MG a week is a large dose by anyones standards.

Maybe you are one of those super metabolizers of T so many people claim to be and I'm wondering if you need to have 2 or 3 blood tests done throughout your one week cycle at the same time everyday (before 10am I think is ideal) to find out what peak and low is?

And your doctor thinks everything is just fine???

As Nelson said above something sounds wrong...........

bongo

Will be seeing my doctor later today. Last time I seen him the test was 600 seems weird it would be so low. Maybe I need another blood test...

CoastWatcher

It could be an outlier - every lab can spike a test now and again. Testing both testosterone and estradiol again would be reasonable (but if you're taking an AI three times a week that low E2 level is probably correct).

Keep us posted.

bongo

Yeah I think I might have went few days over my weekly dose...... Back on track now... I'll be in Thailand in July.... My levels will be up there.... Thanks

bongo

I know... Previous blood work 6 months ago test was 690 I think I missed a dose... Will have another blood test in Thailand in July.... Cheap there

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me