Estradiol: Ongoing Monitoring

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

My estradiol rose from 14/sensitive prior to initiating TRT, to 22/sensitive at the three month mark, and 23/sensitive at the seven month mark. I can always self-monitor through DiscountedLabs.com, but my doctor says that, pending change in my subjective response (how I feel), she is comfortable pulling estradiol labs every six months. That would change if the protocol changes (I feel great).

I take it this is standard?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sadly, yes, it's typical/standard. I assume you're seeing your fam Dr or Endo and not a specialty anti-aging clinic. At one time I asked for more testing with my Dr when I very first started on Androgel and he said no, it's 6 months, blah blah blah. I told him what's it's matter, I'm paying for it, he just shrugged and said it's 6 months.

I'm no longer with him.

CoastWatcher

I have been told she, my doctor, will test whenever I want, but that after seeing two steady levels, with no Anastrozole, at three and seven months, she felt I was in check. I am comfortable, and can self-test, yet wondered what the experience of others was. Thankfully, Vince, I haven't encountered the kind of attitude you described.

I'm curious: how often do you check E2?

ERO

Once we are stable like you, many of us only check every few months as long as nothing changes in our protocol or in how we feel.

after i was getting dialed in and settled on my T level and dosage I had to in earnest work on my E2 and probably tested every 4 weeks for four months while keeping everything else constant. I need to test again but I'm pretty well dialed up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me