Bloodwork Tests Back, Opinions Welcome!

Buy Lab Tests Online

mussina123

I recently got bloodwork done b/c I knew something was up... Considering I'm only turning 21 in a couple months....Felt so tired all the time, literally no libido, sluggish, so I went and got bloodwork done... Would love to hear your thoughts on my results, thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_1995.jpg
    IMG_1995.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 267
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your T is low and your TSH may indicate you need further thyroid testing (free T3, free T4, anti- TPO, antithyroglobulin). Your LH and FSH with your low T may indicate that the issue is at the testicular level.

Your kidney function is good and your slightly elevated BUN and AST may be related to high protein and exercise.

Without knowing more about your health, BMI, lifestyle, medication use, etc it is hard to say much more.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
All the above with Nelson's comments ...

LH/FSH looks to be the culprit for the lagging test serum results. AAS, PH's, and other medications can sometimes be the culprit, if so, that would be good to know. If not, maybe further investigation into the pituitary is warranted (?).

Need Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and antibodies for the thyroid. As noted by Nelson, TSH is elevated. Need to know if this is some form of subclinical hypo, or overt, which the other labs will help. Hypothyroidism and hypogonadism can in many cases be connected, so that could be a correlation.

Let us know, keep us posted, thanks!

mussina123

Your T is low and your TSH may indicate you need further thyroid testing (free T3, free T4, anti- TPO, antithyroglobulin). Your LH and FSH with your low T may indicate that the issue is at the testicular level.

Your kidney function is good and your slightly elevated BUN and AST may be related to high protein and exercise.

Without knowing more about your health, BMI, lifestyle, medication use, etc it is hard to say much more.

Been lifting since senior year of high school currently a junior in college, consistently lifting through that time, it's something I truly enjoy... I've done a body building show last year... I don't take any meds, only vitamin d, triple strength fish oil, and multi vitamin... Atm I'm trying to bulk and increase muscle, I'd say around low to mid teens body fat wise.. The elevated BUN is probably caused by "high protein"

Currently lifting five times a week running more of a bodybuilding type split

All the above with Nelson's comments ...

LH/FSH looks to be the culprit for the lagging test serum results. AAS, PH's, and other medications can sometimes be the culprit, if so, that would be good to know. If not, maybe further investigation into the pituitary is warranted (?).

Need Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and antibodies for the thyroid. As noted by Nelson, TSH is elevated. Need to know if this is some form of subclinical hypo, or overt, which the other labs will help. Hypothyroidism and hypogonadism can in many cases be connected, so that could be a correlation.

Let us know, keep us posted, thanks!

Going to see doc on Tuesday, I'll deff suggest to him to continue with the thyroid tests, perhaps a visit to an endocrinologist is warranted...

mussina123

Update on things... Got more blood work for the thyroid, they put me on levothyroxin... that won't fix the test aspect right?

I'm going to an endo very soon and getting an mri to make sure no tumors on pituitary in the meanwhile

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Nice, they just put you on thyroid medication based on a TSH only score. No idea where any T4 or T3 sits, not to mention RT3 and if antibodies are a possible issue, but hey, they're doctors, they know what they're doing!!

No, it won't fix your testosterone.

mussina123

Nice, they just put you on thyroid medication based on a TSH only score. No idea where any T4 or T3 sits, not to mention RT3 and if antibodies are a possible issue, but hey, they're doctors, they know what they're doing!!

No, it won't fix your testosterone.

No man they took more blood for free T3/T4, etc.. Exactly what you said... Was low so that's why they put me on it

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
You just said that you "got" more bloodwork for thyroid, but you didn't indicate that you had any numbers, nor did you post the results. Can you post those numbers?

ERO

You may have already considered this, but if a person gets into a chronically over-trained state, that alone can drop your Testosterone. Just something to consider if you have not already.

mussina123

You just said that you "got" more bloodwork for thyroid, but you didn't indicate that you had any numbers, nor did you post the results. Can you post those numbers?

Free T3: 1.91 (range 2.18-3.98 pg/mL)
Free T4: .77ng/dL (.76-1.46 ng/dL)
TSH was high at this point..

Recent bloodwork
TSH .11 (.36-3.74 UIU/mL)

currently on 88mcg of levothyroxine, doc thinks I'm prob on too high of a dose, and looking at this I think so too.. went for a cortisol, test, tsh, free t3, free t4, lh, fsh, bloodwork this morning.. interested to see what pans out

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
mussina123

Most of those adenomas are benign and actually I think it is a waste of energy and money to further test.

Your thyroid medication needs to be adjusted up, not down.

mussina123

mussina123

Most of those adenomas are benign and actually I think it is a waste of energy and money to further test.

Your thyroid medication needs to be adjusted up, not down.

Can you explain to me why it needs to be upped not lowered? wouldn't a low number mean that too much is circulating so the body doesn't produce tsh?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Can you explain to me why it needs to be upped not lowered? wouldn't a low number mean that too much is circulating so the body doesn't produce tsh?

88mcg of Levo/Thyroxine won't even equal a full grain of NDT when everything settles. You will want to titrate up, ultimately aiming for a 50% to 80% area of the reference range with your Free T4 and Free T3. TSH "should" respond and get below 2.0UIU when your free serum levels increase. If you are not converting FT4 to FT3 adequately, you "need" to include Reverse T3 on your future labs. Also consider selenium and some form of iodine supplement if you have not looked into it already.

Please post your cortisol results when/if you have them(?). Hopefully you did a 24 hour saliva, not just a 1x blood test?

mussina123

88mcg of Levo/Thyroxine won't even equal a full grain of NDT when everything settles. You will want to titrate up, ultimately aiming for a 50% to 80% area of the reference range with your Free T4 and Free T3. TSH "should" respond and get below 2.0UIU when your free serum levels increase. If you are not converting FT4 to FT3 adequately, you "need" to include Reverse T3 on your future labs. Also consider selenium and some form of iodine supplement if you have not looked into it already.

Please post your cortisol results when/if you have them(?). Hopefully you did a 24 hour saliva, not just a 1x blood test?

I'll have to do more researching on those terms, but here is my latest tests results..

mussina123

Endo's goal was after taking levothyroxine to get pituruaty working and producing more LH & FSH thus a higher testosterone level.. but after a month on the meds it doesn't really look like that happened... Any opinions on my test results??

Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 6.47.15 PM.jpg

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Endo's goal was after taking levothyroxine to get pituruaty working and producing more LH & FSH thus a higher testosterone level.. but after a month on the meds it doesn't really look like that happened... Any opinions on my test results??

View attachment 1481
I have no idea why your endo would think that Levothyroxine would stimulate more gonadotropin production? To boot, the only follow up test is TSH for your thyroid?? Even with that, your hypothyroidism is sub-clinical at best. More labs are needed ...

mussina123

I have no idea why your endo would think that Levothyroxine would stimulate more gonadotropin production? To boot, the only follow up test is TSH for your thyroid?? Even with that, your hypothyroidism is sub-clinical at best. More labs are needed ...

Honestly i was thinking the same thing... how would fixing thyroid increase LH/FSH production.. doesn't make sense to me, but I don't have a degree in this..

we tested free thyroxine this time around and it was 1.20 (Reference range .76-1.46)

First test Free Triiodothyronine was 1.91 (Ref range 2.18-3.98).. this wasn't tested this time around..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me