frequency and subq

Buy Lab Tests Online

jkeith

Currently on 200mg/week with a 26g 1.5 glute and .25mg armidex 2x week. I feel fine throughout the week. Any reason I need to go with shots 2x week? Also thinking about subq, just haven't made up my mind on it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Twice a week makes for a more even T level - smaller spike and less of a trough and for some guys reduces the need for arimidex. But if what you are doing works well, stick with it :)

CoastWatcher

I do wonder if you would need the estradiol-limiting drug if you were on a split-dose protocol. Dividing doses can deal with estradiol spikes. Was your e2 high?

you need more time than three weeks on it and at least TT/FT, E2 sensitive/ultrasensitive, and probably SHBG. But this is a common fallacy of new guys...change change change...go 4 weeks nice and steady, test, then small changes, one thing at a time.

fmalianos

i subq twice a week and still need anastrazole. everyone is different. hcg causes my e2 to go up like crazy

I dont understand why people here tend to forget that everyone is different!! a lot of people here try to tell you that you shouldn't be on arimidex etc.

I do subq every other day (125mg per week total), been on TRT for 8 weeks and my E2 levels were HIGH despite the fact that i do low dose, subq, EOD.

yes! there's A LOT of sourcing blood work on your own if you don't have a cooperative Dr, it's a necessacity for getting optimal as an individual. Too many personal factors to be any kind of cookie cutter approach.
If you feel good on 200mg 1x week, there's no reason to change. I would suspect that you have an average or normal level of SHBG if you're feeling well on days 5/6/7. No reason to change unless you feel like your not optimal. Sub Q isn't the cats meow that everyone says it is and doesn't bring some magical benefit(s), although I do it, it's a much smaller needle :)

jkeith

Just need to get my doc on the hcg train, since she believes it's illegal to prescribe. Yet, I picked up and prescription from the compounding pharmacy and behold, they were filling an hcg prescription.

CoastWatcher

Just need to get my doc on the hcg train, since she believes it's illegal to prescribe. Yet, I picked up and prescription from the compounding pharmacy and behold, they were filling an hcg prescription.

I bet the pharmacy, given that they compound, has a handout/promotional piece the could give you that could then be given to your doctor. I know the compounder that I visit occasionally has all sorts of detailed material at hand. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me