Anastrozole vs water retention

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

Does anyone know how does Anastrozole help with water retention? "bloating" like does it work like a diuretic? I ask because last week I started anastrozole .25 3 times a week...I was a bit bloated before I started but no gyno issues...and I find myself going to the restroom alot to urinate through out the day on the day that I take my pill...does it cause weight loss too?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

What was your estradiol level that prompted the anastrozole? Nelson has a number of posts on edema/water-retention and TRT.

Last edited:

fmalianos

What was your estradiol level that prompted the anastrozole? Nelson has a number of posts on edema/water-retention and TRT. In many cases, he points out, the issue resolves itself as treatment progresses.

on my 6th week on TRT @.60cc per week (split to smaller EOD doses subQ).my Estradiol, sensitive was at 67.1 HIGH (8.0-35.0)

CoastWatcher

There is an agreement here on the Forum that the less Anastrozole you use, well, so much the better. I wonder how you might respond to the split dose of test and the subQ injection protocol; might it be enough to lower the estradiol level on its own? That happens for a lot of guys. The amount you are taking seems high, and you don't want to send your estradiol to the basement. Gene always says, "Start low, go slow."

fmalianos

There is an agreement here on the Forum that the less Anastrozole you use, well, so much the better. I wonder how you might respond to the split dose of test and the subQ injection protocol; might it be enough to lower the estradiol level on its own? That happens for a lot of guys. The amount you are taking seems high, and you don't want to send your estradiol to the basement. Gene always says, "Start low, go slow."

i split my testcyp dose to every other day subcutaneous already and my levels were still that high and only after 6weeks on TRT. but yea im gonna lower my anastrozole dose to twice or once a week..this is only my first week and i wanted to follow my docs order for the first week cus i had read about being careful with tanking my estrogen levels. i was so bloated last week tho..this next week im going down to twice a week..kinda like tapering down but wanted to start at the prescribed dose to kinda jump start the lowering of estrogen. get me?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me