PJ Braun workout routines

Buy Lab Tests Online

dr. acula

Found these on Youtube. Bodybuilder PJ Braun shows the routines he uses to maintain his size and definition.

Of course, there's plenty of pharmaceuticals involved in the process. However, PJ seems like a great guy and the videos contain some useful training info for those of us who are taking a bodybuilder-style approach to our fitness.

Arms:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rich Can Do

It's taking me a lot to not say anything about PJ Braun so I will give you something more positive. By far THE BEST training videos are by Kai Greene found on youtube in which he trains fans. Unforunately you will have to deal with ads for his sponsor. Yes, pharmaceuticals are involved which is why it's ill advised to follow any bodybuilders routine as you will achieve CNS burnout and overtrain. What separates Kai from others is that his is humble, constantly stresses form and insists the weight should be used as a tool for contraction. Increased poundages will come. Kai's philosophy is amazing and unlike many bodybuilders out there, gear on not. I've learned more from Kai than in 20 years of training.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me