High Test Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

jabarnes2006

Ive been on TRT for a little over 6 months. My prolactin spiked to 22.1 ng/ml , HCT was at 52.8%, and HGB 18.1 g/dl so they lowered my test dose down from .75ML twice a week to .5ML twice a week. I had my labs done and my levels are all normal now but my Testosterone is at 1489 ng/dl. Im happy my test level is high but is it safe? What are some of the pros and cons to having an above normal level?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

My 2 cents - That number is not a huge amount above the top of the normal range so it might be a good idea to get another test before you adjust dosing - this might just have been testing error. Also, and you may already know this, but one normally does the blood test the day of your T injection, but before your shot. So for example, if you inject Monday mornings and Thursday evenings, you might do a blood draw Monday morning before your shot. If you inject once a week same thing - do the blood draw the day of the T shot, before the shot.

I've tested myself on a 24hr post injection peak of 1475, and then in lowest trough @ 814, on the same dosages and frequency. As you're noticing the hematocrit and hemoglobin are a side effect, you simply need to donate some blood or talk to your Dr about a therapeutic phlebotomy to reduce the red blood cells. It's NOT a reason to reduce test dosages, not in my experience but can be helpful.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yeah, was kind of looking for that E2 and Free Test lab as well (?). Feeling good with your protocol is obviously a factor, but just make sure it's a feeling/sensation that can go for the long-haul. If it's a bit too high, other imbalances will start settling in, and that sensation of "well being" can start turning the other way. Guys doing cycles of test will have serum levels out of the stratosphere, BUT, there's a reason those cycles only go 12 to 16 weeks. Stay on top of ALL your labs, like the E2, Free Test, thyroid, DHEA, CBC's, lipids, etc..

jabarnes2006

He didnt write up a lab like that. He just had my HCT, HGB, Prolactin, and Testosterone total on the script. How do I ask him for the labs you guys are talking about?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me